[ 098 ]

⤿ March 21st, 2021

"Tommy!" Brianna jumped up from the sofa as the blond haired, tall, loud boy appeared in the hallway. It wasn't that she hadn't been expecting him to come over but instead she was shocked by how much of a mess he was. Will had only gone to pick him, Tubbo and Ranboo up from the train station so there was no reason for Tommy to be soaked. Bri looked down the hall to see that each of the boys were soaked as well. "You are all soaking!" She said in shock and ushered Tommy back towards the door so he wouldn't ruin the hardwood floor.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Bri." Tommy smiled as he looked at himself, his sweatshirt dripping from how wet he was, his blond hair looking more brown now that it was damp. She looked past the other three soaking boys to see that the downpour outside wasn't this bad. "Will said we were fine." He told her and Brianna turned her head to Will who raised his hands in fake innocence.

"I just picked them up." Will told her and Brianna glanced at the other three boys who were all moving their wet hair out of their face. She rolled her eyes and met his again.

"And what? Went for a swim in the river?" She asked the group of boys, a frown on her face at the way that they were soaking still. As she looked at them, Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo all gave her grins as if they were proud of them. She shook her head before her eyes finally landed on Tommy, hoping that he would give her an answer.

"Yeah," He laughed, clearly not seeing the issue with the four of them dripping water onto the hardwood floor. She groaned and motioned for them all to take another few steps back, not wanting the owners of the building to kill Will at a future date.

"And you thought it was smart to come in here?" Brianna asked the group again, pinching the bridge of her nose. Will was older then her for gods sake. She was starting to feel as if she was adulting, she hated adulting.

"We didn't want to wait in the lobby." Ranboo told her with an innocent grin. Brianna looked at him and sighed because for one he was taller then her which was annoying because she wasn't even that short, she was just about as tall as Tubbo but still. But she had to admit that it was nice to see them all in the same room for the first time.

"Ok, you know what," Brianna sighed as she looked at the mess of teenage boys. "Change." She informed them and stepped out of the way so they could pass by her, without getting her wet in the process. "All of you, go to the bedroom and change." She told them because she was well aware of the fact that there were some of Tommy's forgot clothes in the apartment and Tubbo also had a few shirts and pants around the house from sleep overs that they had all had during sleepovers. Ranboo could probably borrow some of Will's or something like that.

Once they were all down the hall, changing in different rooms with clothes that they had managed to find, Brianna returned to the living room to see John sitting with a grin on his face. He watched as she walked over to the couch and plopped down onto the spot she had been on originally.

"Wow," John spoke up with a grin on his face and Brianna rolled her head to look at him with a daring look. "Look at you adulting." He teased her about how she had handled the situation with the four boys.

"Shut up." She tossed a pillow at his head.

"They are like your little brothers." He kept teasing her with a grin across his face which made Brianna roll her eyes. She rubbed her face to try and hide the smile which was slowly appearing on her face.

"You think your funny don't you." She said, her eyes meeting Johns and he laughed lightly.

"Yeah, actually," John grinned as he looked at the girl who was across the couch from him. A smile was on her face and he could tell, even if she was trying her hardest to hide it from him. "I do." He told her and she shook her head a little at him, opening her mouth to speak but someone beat her to it.

"It's kind of funny." Will grinned as he walked into the room, dressed in checkered sweats and an oversized sweater. He had his glasses on and had cleared tried to towel dry his hair with little results.

"I'm funnier though," Tommy said proudly as he entered the room a second later, his eyes going to each person and a playful look on his face even as his eyes lingered on John a second longer. He was also dressed in cold weather, sleep clothes. In fact all of the boys were, Bri noticed as Tubbo and Ranboo walked into the room a few seconds later.

"Debatable." Brianna teased from her spot and Tommy's eyes went to her, his jaw dropping slightly in offense.

"Hey!" He shouted and the room broke into laughter as Will made a grab for the remote, Brianna smacking his hand away before she turned on Annabelle, the group deciding to watch scary movies for the rest of the evening as John was leaving the next day.