[ 042 ]

⤿ October 13th, 2020

Brianna was sleeping in. And by sleeping in, she was actually sleeping the normal amount of time as she had stayed up too late once again exiting a video due to the fact that she wanted to do one so bad. It was a lot but she genuinely enjoyed editing and planned on posting the video within the upcoming weeks as she liked to schedule them rather then post them right there and then. A knock came from the window that lead to her fire escape and when she didn't move another knock came.

There was a loud sigh from the other side of the window as the man knocked on the window, trying to wake the girl up from her sleep. After about three minutes of standing on the fire escape and knocking on her window, he pulled up on the window and it popped open. He gave it a confused look but popped his head in, not entering fully as he didn't want to freak the girl out.

"Wake up whore." Brianna muttered something under her breath and John groaned as he came into the room some more. He looked around, he'd been in the room before and it was still decked out in Halloween things. The man took some of the wrapped sweets by Brianna's desk that she had filled up and he started to throw them at her as he sat in her gaming chair.

"You bitch," Brianna groaned again as she turned over in her bed, glaring at John as he sat in her chair. She wasn't surprised that the man was in her room because he often just appeared in her living room or kitchen, wanting attention from his friend. He tossed a candy towards her and a frown crossed her face. "I could have been naked." She informed the man, giving him a playful grin.

"That would've been nice." John said half joking as Brianna rolled over so she was on her chest and his eyes wandered to the shorts she was wearing. They were fit to her body and John had to pull his eyes off of Brianna's waist to meet her eyes but she gave him a finger.

"Oh fuck off." Brianna muttered some more as she glared at him, a joking glare still across his face and the girl couldn't help but smile some more. She hadn't expected to talk to him this morning but at the same time Brianna wasn't complaining.

"Only speaking the truth." John informed the girl as he pulled out his phone and looked at the girl with a grin on his face. He really liked the girl and her personality and the way that she could easily make him smile. "Anyways," He said with a raise of his eyebrows as he realized why he had come over to her home through the fire escape window. "I got tickets to a haunted house in like two days," He told Bri as he looked at the tickets he had gotten from his connections. The man hadn't been planning on going to a haunted house, let alone going with Bri, but Ted had decided that getting the two tickets would be a good date. John had of course rolled his eyes at that but accepted the gift. "And I want to go out for breakfast." He added as his stomach growled slightly, the candy from the bucket wasn't a good breakfast either.

"I don't want to go," Brianna told the man as she moved away from John, pulling a blanket up over her head. It seemed like the weather had been getting chillier and chillier over the last few days and Brianna had recently pulled out a lot of blankets for her bed.

"Too bad." John said as he threw more candy towards the girl who peaked through a hole in her blanket and looked at the man. She stuck her tongue out at him and a grin stayed on his face as he tossed another sweet at her, now holding Smokey in his hands as the cat had been asking for attention now that someone was up. "You're coming."

"Nope." Brianna simply told him and went back to hiding in her blankets, a sleepy grin on her face as she rested her head peacefully against her pillow.

"I'll pick you up." John threatened and the girl scoffed a little, not caring much for the threat. She was comfy and wasn't going to move even if the building was to be set on fire due to the coziness that the blankets brought, protecting her from the chilly air. When she didn't respond John put the kitten down and crossed the room to Brianna's bedside. "Alright," The kitten jumped from his hands and landed lightly on the bed. John carefully lifted Brianna and put the girl over his shoulder.

"I'll sleep here." Brianna informed him as she rested her head on his shoulder, wrapping her legs around the man so she wouldn't fall. A small laugh came from John as he wrapped his arms around Brianna, not wanting to drop her as he knew that if he did she would kill him.

"Alright," John said as he navigated his eyes at out of the bedroom and into the main room. The apartment was small but not tiny, it was just cozy and perfect for one or two people to live in. "Let's go." He grinned and grabbed some slide ons for Brianna before he carried her out the door.