[ 063 ]

⤿ December 5th, 2020

Brianna was wrapped in a blanket with a grin on her face as she snuggled into John's arms, the two watching different videos that her chat was sending in. It was far too early in the morning for John's liking as he sat there with the girl in his arms and different stupid videos playing. He wasn't really paying attention to them but more Brianna's small giggles at different videos or the way that she read off the donos that would come in from viewers.

"Chat, if you ever feel bad," John looked at the chat, reading what they were saying. Brianna could happily say that she had gotten him back into streaming somewhat and the two had even privately joked about him starting streaming again after his break. Brianna gave John a light shove with a smile on her face. "I woke up at midnight in the morning to Brianna muttering in her sleep then fell back asleep only to wake up again to her at three, telling me that she wanted to stream." He told all of the people who were in the girls chat and she scoffed a little with a roll of her eyes, although a grin appeared on her face a few seconds later.

"Chat, if you ever feel bad," Brianna grinned as she reached for her house, pausing the cue of videos and looking over her shoulder at John while some donos played with names popping up on her screen. "J practically traps me in bed and always doesn't want to get up." She poked him with a grin on her face and he rolled his eyes. Bri's eyes went to the screen which had chat on it and saw that many were spamming the fact that they were practically saying that they slept in the same bed which was true. There had been many nights when the two would just pass out in the others bed and it was happening more and more often now that they were officially in a relationship.

"If you ever feel bad just don't, colon, end parentheses." The robotic female voice read out to the two content creators and Bri looked over with a small laugh as she heard the message. The message made both Bri and John laugh and she fell back to where she had been leaning on John as the chat spammed different things. John reached over and pressed play on the cue again so they could keep watching the things that Bri's mods had approved.

"Chat says we make them feel lonely." John said after a few seconds and another video rolled by, Brianna reaching forwards a second later when she saw the Rick Roll that was about to play. She had told her mods to watch the videos and she had told them that a few were ok and funny but not to approve every single try.

"Imagine." Brianna said into the mic with a grin on her face as she brought the blanket around herself due to the fact that the room was freezing. She loved cold weather and always preferred to be cold rather then hot as she hated the heat more then anything. "Just kidding chat," She gave a genuine smile to her chat who were sending sad faces as a response to her comment. "There is someone out there for you." Bri added with a thumbs up to the chat before she turned her head to John who had the stupidest grin across his face. "You'll find them one day." She assured chat as John grabbed her hand lightly and gave her a smile as they looked at her each other with smiles on their faces.

"One day." John repeated with a soft smile and Brianna's grin grew in response as she looked at him.

"Cringe." The robotic voice spoke up and the two looked up before breaking into laughter.

"Thanks whoever donated that." Brianna said from between laughs as she pressed play on the next video and leaned back into John's touch.