[ 065 ]

⤿ December 13th, 2020

"Can't even clean up," Brianna muttered to herself as she walked around her kitchen as John mixed the cookie dough which she had just handed him. Her eyes went to the tripod and she shook her head before looking at the chat who were witnessing the mess of Brianna and John cooking Christmas themed cookies due to the fact that Brianna wanted cookies but decided that she wanted to make them herself rather then buy them. She had also forced John into helping her although by forcing she meant that he agreed to help with little complaint.

"You literally made most of the mess," John pointed out which was correct due to the fact that Brianna had absolutely no idea on what she was doing. She had managed to spill the flour multiple times, covering her and John's clothes with the white powder and then nearly spilling the other ingredients way too many times to count. She glared at him as she stacked some of the measuring spoons they had used earlier in the stream.

"Listen here you,"

"You just hit three million subs!" The robotic voice read out, cutting Brianna off and both her and John stopped what they were doing. Bri blinked unsure if she had heard something that was unbelievable.

"Wait what?" Brianna finally found her voice as she took a step forwards her eyes on the screen as she reached for her laptop. She tabbed out of her stream and pulled up her YouTube channel with her heart racing in her chest. "No way." Bri muttered to herself as saw that the dono was right and she had just in face hit three million subs.

"Oh shit," John looked up from his phone which he had pulled up in an attempt to try and see if it was true. He was truly happy for the girl for getting so far with her channels and the growth she had made. "You did." He said and Brianna turned to him as he hugged her, a grin appearing in her face as her chat also celebrated the achievement.

"And before you." Brianna grinned and John pulled away with a scoff which made Bri only laugh a little more at the stupidity he held. It was amusing to her on how easily she was able to switch things and make them into a joke even if it was a huge achievement in his eyes. He shook his head and laughed nonetheless.

"I was going to congratulate you," John said as he turned away from the girl a playful grin on his face as he picked up the bowl of cookie dough again and continued to spin it as he had been doing before hand. Brianna stuck her tongue out at him as she went back to cleaning up the mess that the two, mainly she, had made earlier in the stream. "But never mind."

"Always so mean to me." Brianna fake pouted as she knew it was the complete opposite with John always being semisweet to her despite how he treated others with his somewhat mean humor. Then there was her who was calling him a different curse every few sentences.

"Always." John repeated with a small laugh as he moved the tripod so they could see the mixed ingredients inside of the glass bowl Bri had given to him and how well mixed they were. At this point he was sure they were making sugar cookies but at the same time wasn't exactly sure. "Chat, get me to four million. I need to beat Bri." He instructed the thousands of people who were watching and Brianna took some of the flour she had been cleaning up and placed her hand on John's shirt, her hand print staying there as she pulled away with a grin on her face.

"As if." She laughed and sweeper the rest into the trash bin they had been keeping close and John couldn't help but admire the girl and how much he appreciated her in his life.