[ 023 ]

⤿ August 25th, 2020

It had been a long period of time and Brianna could feel her social battery slowly going down but she wasn't going to let it show. She was happy to be a part of the show and was going to forge through the rest of it. The final five had been decided by her chat as they got to decide who went from the three Brianna decided and the remaining people being Niki, Will, Schlatt, Minx and Eret. Since it was getting to the close end of the show, Austin had decided that Brianna needed a few friends to help her pick the right person.

Sadly those people who Austin had decided to be the ones to help her were Dream and the child, aka Tommy. Basically the best duo for content and the worst due to the amount of bickering which would absolutely come from them being in the show. She knew that the minute that Dreams profile picture popped up on the screen that her life was about to get a bit harder but when Tommy followed shortly after she knew the show was about to come to shit.

"Well," Dream spoke up and Brianna crossed her arms as his icon glowed green, letting the call know he was speaking due to the lack of video chat from the streamer. "Who talks to Brianna the most? I mean she is on the SMP," He continued and Brianna could kind of see where the guy was going but hadn't been sure yet. "And so are all of you guys, right? Well most of you guys." He said and Brianna's eyes moved to Minx and Jschlatt who both weren't on the up and coming server. "Technically, you could talk to them any time if you wanted to. I just don't think that you all talk to her as much as you should." Dream said in a lazily tone but he knew that he would get a reaction from the group of them from saying such a thing.

"What?" Niki said with a frown crossing her face, starting a chain reaction that Dream had been wanting. Brianna rolled her eyes because she knew that he wanted this reaction and he had gotten it. "I talk to her all of the time!"

"Yeah, same!" Eret agreed his voice completely different from Niki's and Brianna tried to hide the smile that was forming on her face. "Hey Bri, remember that script writing we did like two days ago?" He asked and Brianna nodded a little with a small laugh causing Eret to smile happily. "That included talking, right?" He asked and Brianna only nodded again, trying not to laugh even more.

"Alright," Will spoke up with a grin across his face and Brianna rose her eyebrows at how he had spoken up so cockily. "Not to flex, but I have actually met up with Bri in real life," He told the group of people and the chat who had no idea about the meetup that had been kept a secret for years. It had happened when Bri was younger and traveling with her family. They had planned the meet up last minute and it was one of Brianna's favorite memories. "And we text and call almost every day so," He added clearly trying to prove Dream wrong and then he looked to Brianna again. "Don't know where that puts me."

"You guys met up?" Tommy's voice suddenly entered the call, rather loudly and even Brianna flinched slightly at the loudness that she hadn't been expecting. She rolled her eyes and laughed lightly because they had spoken about it before to Phil and Techno who both told them NOT to tell Tommy for this very reason. "Without me?" He yelled even louder making both Bri and Will break into laughter.