[ 009 ]

⤿ July 12th, 2020

"I swear to god," Brianna whispered to herself as she ran around her apartment, attempting to find something to wear for her outing later in the day. She was currently on call with Will as she was looking through her wardrobe and she looked over her phone as she heard the man himself laugh at her pain. "Wilbur Soot, I will personally murder you." She threatens as she takes a dress out and holds it up to her frame, looking over at her mirror. She fit a certain aesthetic which consisted of dark clothes, dresses and skirts and darker, shadow like makeup.

"Once you land in Britain," Will said teasingly and Brianna could practically see the grin that was across his face. He had been trying to get the girl to fly across the world to visit him and the other British streamers for months and every time she had pushed it off. "We will see about that." He told her and she rolled her eyes, putting the dress away before pulling out a black tank top and pair of mom jeans with holes up and down them with some white shoes.

"One day." Brianna hums lightly.

"Always say that." Will said as he watched the girl go around her messy bedroom, searching through her belongings for things to try and make sure she looked good. "Anyways," He spoke again, trying to get Brianna's attention back on him again and she looked back for only a second. "What are you even getting ready for? Ever since you've moved your wardrobe has consisted of joggers and tank tops." He pointed out and the girl shot him a glare even though he was more then correct.

"Don't judge me, loud British man." Brianna said with a glare in his direction and the man only laughed a little. She gave him an eye roll before she crossed the room once more, Will no longer being able to see her. "I'm going out for lunch." She told him vaguely from off camera, knowing he would only be more and more curious.

"Oh?" Will said, his interest spiking at how the girl was actually interacting with people around her in real life for the first time in what must have been forever. And he didn't even seem to have to convince her to go.

"With my neighbor." Brianna added as she picked up a bucket hat from one of her dressers and looked at herself once again in the mirror.

"Oh!"

"Anyways," She quickly changed the subject before he could question her anymore on the fact that she was going out. Brianna quickly stepped back into the view of the camera where her best friend grinned at her. "Here is the fit," Brianna told him and did a small twirl, showing off what she was wearing and trusting her best friend to tell her if she looked like shit.

"Looking good," Will said giving her two thumbs up and Brianna laughed a little which made the British man grin. Their joy was quickly cut off though as they heard a knock on her front door and Brianna's head snapped in the direction of her front door.

"Well," She said as she picked up her phone, ready to hang up. Brianna knew she had all of her belongings in the pockets of her dress including her keys and wallet. "He's here so."

"Have fun," Will said with a smile across his face as Brianna slide into her sneakers which costs more then she would like to admit. It had been the first thing she chose to buy when she got her first twitch paycheck. "Don't die!" He added and Brianna grinned.

"I'll try not too." Brianna told him before hitting the red bang up button and dipping. She slipped her phone into her pocket before doing one more look at herself before opening the door up to see Jonathan with a boyishly happy grin across his face.

"Hey Bri," He greeted her happily and she couldn't help but smile back in response as she stepped into the hall.

"Hey John." She responded and he seemed to smile even more at the way he was no longer calling him by his full name. Brianna noticed and locked her apartment so no one would break in while she was gone. "You better get me a good sandwich," Brianna said, holding her keys towards him in a half jokingly but also threatening way which made him chuckle.

"Will try my best." He told her and the two began their walk down the hallway towards the elevator: