[ 032 ]

⤿ September 12th, 2020

Brianna was just trying to play a few games of bed wars on hypixel with some of her viewers in a secret stream she didn't announce in her server but that clearly matter as her iPhone was suddenly blowing up with messages. She didn't keep the ringer on at pretty much any time of the day but she kept it face up while streaming that day by accident so when a name popped up on her screen she frowned a little before jumping back to the lobby.

"I'm bored," Brianna head John's voice enter the call and she grinned at chat with a shake of her head as the chat began to explode. They had recently been being spoiled with Jschlatt and Brianna content and most people seemed very happy about that. The two had become very close since the LoH show and everyone had started to take note of that.

"Ok bored," Brianna said with a tilt of her head as she jumped into another game, her chat waiting to see which lobby she was in and some quitting and then rejoining lobbied to try and get into a game with her. Even though she was nicked and ranked so no one could easily find her like that. "What do you want from me?"

"I don't know," John said, clearly having joined the stream to sit around and spend time with his neighbor. He enjoyed her company more then he liked to admit and Brianna honestly felt the same so that's why she kept him around she supposed. "Tell me something cool."

"Uh," Brianna sat back in her chair as she fell into the void again, her chat laughing at her pain, and she sighed as she tried to think of something to tell the man that was interesting. Then an idea hit her. "Did you know that I am like, terrified of being around flying balls?" The girl asked the man and on the other side of the Discord call John frowned a little at the statement, clearly confused. "Like soccer balls or footballs." She added as an explanation and John hummed in an understanding tone.

"No?" John said with a small laugh, unsure of what could make Brianna terrified of flying balls. The idea was just stupid to him and he was curious as to the story that would come the girl. "Why?" He asked with a small laugh.

"Well," Brianna started off with a small laugh as she started up another round with a grin across her face at how stupid the idea was to talk about. "Back in like third grade, some kid kicked a ball right into my face and I got a large bump right in the middle of my forehead as well as a bloody nose." Brianna explained with a grin crossing her face, the idea both amusing and dumb to her as she thought back to what had happened on that day.

"Well maybe if you didn't want to get hit in the face back then with a ball, why were you at the perfect height to get hit with one?" John asked and the smile fell off Brianna's face as she glared at her monitor. The girl rolled her eyes at how stupid of a question that was because she was in third grade and was obviously going to be short.

"Every time I tell you a story," Brianna groaned at how he was responding to her lovely story compared to how her chat was saying that they had some similar stories about the same kind of things happening to them. "Why are you so mean to me?" She asked with a groan as if she wasn't mean to him all of the time and a small chuckle could be heard from her.

"You know that they say boys pick on girls that they like," John grinned as he sat back in his monitor and saw the girls chat start to spam messages about him hitting on her. It wasn't rare to see both Brianna and John hit on each other on basically a day to day basis but every time they freaked out.

"No," Brianna laughed a little as she jumped back into Minecraft but this time she went to play build battle so she could focus on both the conversation and the game at the same time. "That's just some sexist message they tell to girls to justify boys being dicks to them." Bri corrected John and watched as her chat was filled with agreement that made John scoff but then chuckle a few seconds later.

Douchebag | JSchlatt ✔️ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें