[ 052 ]

⤿ October 31st, 2020

It was Brianna's second to last day in the United Kingdom, she had decided to only come for a short while due to the fact that they two teen boys had school and that Will was busy with university as well. He would be graduating soon and Brianna was very proud of him and his studies. So she was laying with the man who she had been best friends with for years and years, both curled up together as they watched some random Halloween movie.

At some point Brianna had laid her head on Will's lap, her legs stretched out on the sofa as Will had made his spot recline as he was a lanky motherfucker. She turned her head and looked up at him after a while when she felt his fingers run through her hair. She grinned when she saw that he was staring at her, rather then watching the movie.

"Want to go to my office?" Will said, tilting his down to where he was looking at Brianna and it was close to ten at night. Brianna knew that the man usually didn't stream this late so she tilted her head sideways as if she was asking without any words to what he wanted to do at the office that he more than often streamed at. "I want to stream." He shrugged and Brianna scoffed.

"Yeah, sure." She agreed nonetheless due to the fact that she had been open to streaming. The girl hadn't streamed since she had left for the UK and the stream she had taken place on was with Will. She was open to letting people know that she was still alive and hadn't been shanked in a random alley.

"You wouldn't have had a choice," Will joked as he got up from his spot and Brianna moved so she was no longer laying on his lap. The two both looked at each other and Brianna rolled her eyes as Will gave her a bright grin, tapping her on the nose as he got to his feet. "I would've carried you there anyways." He told Brianna who gave him a look that said that she knew that the man was bullshitting.

"No you wouldn't have." Brianna scoffed as she also got up and went to grab her shoes from by Will's front door. The two started to walk with each other to the front door and they decided to walk to Will's office. Yeah, it might have been late but Will knew that no one would mess with them since he was so tall.

The two eventually reached a building which Brianna knew all too well, both walking in with no problems and Will waving to the security people. The building wasn't tall although it was fairly wide and once they had gotten to the outside of his office he unlocked it, Brianna jokingly pushing past Will and taking her spot on the beanbag chair where she was just visible from where she was.

Brianna's eyes moved around the room and her eyes then landed on a large bottle of vodka that was sitting on his desk. She looked back to Will and laughed lightly at the way he had just kept the bottle on the office.

"What?" Will asked with a grin on his face as he sat down on his gaming chair, turning so he was looking at Brianna.

"Vodka?" She lifted an eyebrow at the bottle and glances at her watch, seeing that the time was getting closer and closer to midnight. Will grinned a little more and nodded his head, turning his head back to his monitor. Brianna folded her arms and looked at the man. "So I guess that we are going to be drinking that instead of the water bottles on your desk." She joked and Will laughed lightly as he continued to set up his late night stream.