[ 038 ]

⤿ September 28th, 2020

Brianna's starting soon screen quickly changed over, her chat speeding up when they saw her smile at them. The stream had a title that was only fitting due to the face that Brianna and John were going to be playing Minecraft for the next few hours. Brianna was extremely excited as the stream was one that the two had come up at two in the morning while they had been just playing bed wars. They were going to try and speed run the game, something neither of them had really attempted before.

"Chat, oh, chat." Brianna greeted the people in her chat with a grin on her face and her eyes flew to the screen which had her chat flying past on the screen. "How are we doing on this fine evening?" She asked the group of five or so thousand people who were in her chat before the notification came in. And then another one, followed by another. A frown crossed her face and she looked to see that two people were spamming her. Brianna loved both of the two boys who were spamming her with one being a man who'd run against Will and Tommy in Dream SMP Lore while the other was known for actively killing pets on the very same SMP.

"Brianna get into the server," John's voice came from the other side of the call and Bri saw her chat immediately speed up at hearing the man's voice. She smiled a little before logging on and quickly whitelisting the two people that were spamming her. "Who the fuck," He started to ask as the two people joined the game, joining Brianna at the worlds spawn and its Schlatt not too far with wooden tools.

"Friends." Brianna smiled brightly as chat started to freak out over the four people in a call together. Chat hadn't been expecting this group of people to be playing together especially on a random Monday without any tweets announcing them all playing on a server that wasn't the Dream SMP. John knew these people but Brianna was having fun with this.

"They are third wheeling our date." John said dramatically and Brianna rolled her eyes with a shake of her head as she added Quackity and Sapnap into their call. She immediately knew that this was going to be an amazing stream due to the then joining and immediately starting to joke around.

"Date?" Sapnap repeated the word, clearly having the stream still opened on another tab on their monitors. Brianna rolled her eyes again and looked over to her chat to see that the people watching were repeating the same thing, happy that this kind of stream was occurring on a random Monday afternoon with no announcements whatsoever.

"You two are on a date?" Quackitys voice echoed a little and Brianna grinned, only getting more convinced that this stream would be good. Especially since she would be getting a lot of viewers as it was only her who was streaming.

"Hello Quackity." Brianna greeted the man who was lore wise married to the man that Brianna lived next to. While that hadn't been exactly written into the lore when everything had been planned, it was funny as hell plus made viewers happy so the writers worked it into the script.

"What about me?" Sapnap asked due to the fact that he hadn't gotten a hello from Brianna. A grin stayed on Brianna's face although she got very close to her mic, her chat making fun of Sapnap for not getting a greeting.

"Sapnap," Brianna said, her mouth close to her mic and her calming voice making John smile a little. Her chat immediately sped up again, most saying that it was like asmr, even though the girl was about to tell Sapnap off. "You killed me earlier, I am not speaking to you." She told the boy because he had killed her in an earlier stream on the Dream SMP.

"Aw," Sapnap practically whined at how he wasn't going to get a hello let alone be able to joke around with Bri for the whole stream due to the fact he'd killed her. "It was lore!" He said which was true but Brianna backed away from her mic, shaking her head because she didn't care. She had lost one of her three lives.

"Shut," Brianna simply said and looked to her chat shooting them a wink to let them all know that she was clearly joking with the younger boy. She had grown to like Sapnap, often playing Valorant with him and their other friend Punz. "Anyways," She clapped her hands together as she remembered that they were playing Minecraft and she wanted to build a house. "We need wood to build." She told the three boys and laughed lightly as John ran off to collect wood for the girl whilst Quackity and Sapnap made jokes while collecting wood as well.

"Wood you shut up." Quackity joked about thirty minutes later, cutting off the small flirting that was going on between Brianna and Jschlatt. Brianna's character turned to stab him but Quackity threw her character a few stacks wood which made the girl laugh a little.

"I'll be honest," Sapnap said as he came from the other direction, coming back from mining as that was what Brianna had assigned him. He stopped in front of the girl and Brianna raised her eyebrows slightly. "I'm stoned." He said through laughs and all three laughed at the jokes as Schlatt stood in the background, slightly jealous that the other two were making her laugh although he would never admit that.

"God," He said instead and the other three tried to stop their laughter to hear what Schlatt was saying, all hoping that he was going to join in on the joking. "You are both insufferable." Schlatt said, clearing directing the two boys and Brianna's character walked up to him.

"Come on Schlatt," Brianna grinned as she looked through her inventory, searching for the item she had gotten earlier in the stream. She throws the item to him and it shows up in his characters hand. "Touch grass." She teased and she has to keep herself from giggling as a sigh comes from Johns's side of the call.

"I hate it here." He informs the other three people in the call who all break into laughter once again.