[ 007 ]

⤿ July 10th, 2020

Brianna had just been trying to do a small and cozy stream, mining and chopping down wood so she could build a bigger home for herself. She didn't exactly need the biggest house on the server but having a nicely built house is a huge flex in her opinion. That had been what she planned on doing but multiple people had decided that now would be the proper time to log on and bother her.

"Don't hit me!" Brianna screeched loudly as she tried to run away from a netherite covered green man who was chasing after her. She was only meet with laughter from the Floridian himself as well as some people she had only met an hour or two prior. "I am going to fly over to Florida and literally eat your cat." She continued to yell as her screen turned bright red and what she had been carrying was dropped from her inventory.

"What?" Dream wheezed at the threat from the girl. He had only meet Blix but he enjoyed her company on the server. She seemed like a person that would be active in the community once she got started and Dream thought she would be a great part of the server in all.

"Give me my stuff back." Brianna said as she spawned back into the game, her eyes quickly scanning her chat who where laughing at the fact that she had threatened to eat Patches although she had stated that she loved Patches more then the rest of society itself.

"Don't do it Dream." A new voice spoke up and Brianna's jaw dropped at the British voice she knew so well. Wilbur Soot had joined the voice call and she could practically see the grin across her older best friends face.

"No," Brianna says with her voice hushed slightly at the obvious betrayal she was going through due to his siding with Dream. "My long lost friend, my brother," She continued on dramatically as she began on the journey back to where she had been murdered by Dream. "I thought we were closer then this!"

"Here," A character stopped in front of hers as she got closer to where she had died. She smiled softly at the character who started to toss her belongings back. "I've got your stuff." The quieter British child said and Brianna's chat was suddenly filled with aws and hearts.

"Thank you, Tubbo." Brianna says as she puts her iron armor back on and rearranges her inventory carefully. A grin broke across Brianna's face as she shifted with the brunette sixteen year old, a small laugh escaping her lips. "This is why you're my favorite." She said, knowing that it would cause the other two British boys in call to raise their voices.

"Hey!" Tommy's volume increased tenfold with a frown suddenly appearing on his face which only makes Brianna laugh lightly. It was an argument that Tommy had been trying to win for a long time, telling everyone that he was Brianna's favorite but he had no solid evidence that he was the favorite from the group.

"That's not true." Will added and Brianna only grinned a little as she looked from her chat then back to the game, returning to her shell of a home.