[ 066 ]

⤿ December 19th, 2020

It was Brianna's birthday and even though she had tried to ignore that it was her day of birth, many people had reminded her because they knew she wouldn't celebrate it on her own terms. And when John had heard that it was Brianna's birthday through her socials and their mutual friends, he had planned the night for them and planned to kidnap her. So when he broke into Brianna's room while she was on call with Will, Tommy, Techno and Phil and announced that he was stealing her, Brianna had been extremely confused.

"Don't do anything stupid." Brianna heard Will call out as she crossed the room to collect a pair of shoes which would go well with what she was wearing that evening. John had told the girl that they were going to the beach so she had to dress lightly. She had taken this in mind as she got dressed and was now wearing a light weight black dress she'd gotten forever ago.

"What is your idea of stupid Soot?" John asked as he sat in Brianna's gaming chair, dressed in an outfit which he would never wear on a day to day occasion as he watched Bri try to get ready for whatever event he was taking her to. She had complained that it would be easier for the two to get going if he would tell her exactly what they were doing but he refused. He watched Brianna slip on her Nikes which went with the dress and a grin appeared on his face.

"Unprotected sex." Techno's monotone voice came through the speakers, his voice muffled slightly due to the fact that he was clearly hyper fixated on the video he was editing. Brianna's jaw dropped as her head snapped in the direction of her pc as laughter came from the other boys in the call.

"Techno you are so weird." Brianna yelled across the room at her best friend who broke into laughter as Tommy yelled about not needing to know about Bri's love life. She found this funny because the worst that Brianna had done with John was have a few hot make out sessions but neither had made a move to go any further. And Bri wanted to keep it that way, especially since they were so new to the relationship and John was feeling the same way about it.

"You asked Bri." Techno laughed, a grin on his face as he laid in his bed in California. The girl finished slipping her shoes on and crossed the room to her pc again, shaking her head slightly although there was a grin on her face.

"We are leaving." She announced to the boys on the call and had gotten a handful of byes from the four in the call before Bri hit the leave call button. John got to his feet and Brianna was once again reminded that he was so much taller then her, despite the fact that she was wearing small heels.

As the two made their way out of Brianna's apartment, the two dressed in nice outfits compared to what they usually wore, Bri shot him a grin before taking off down the hall. John rolled his eyes, although he didn't mean it in a bad way, and could practically already see Brianna falling on her face yet he speed up his pace so he could meet her in the stairwell.

"Be careful." John called to Bri as she rushed down the stairs, already a floor below him as he looked down the center of the stairs only to see her look up at him with a grin on her face. She dropped down a few more stairs, a glint in her eyes as she looked up again. "Don't fall down the stairs." He said, already knowing what to expect and only received a eye roll from Bri.

"I would never." Brianna laughed as she went down a few more stairs with a grin still across her face and then looked back up. John continued to follow after her but she didn't stop, only meeting his eyes as she used muscle memory to walk down the stairs without looking away from him. "I'm always careful."

"Didn't you like almost fall on your face on the fire escape?" John reminded Brianna and she stopped on the step she was on, turning again to face him and she shot him a dirty look. He grinned in response and continued on his walk down the stairs to where she was. "Like literally yesterday?" He added with a small chuckle and Brianna rolled her eyes lightly.

"Shut up Schlatt." Brianna said and watched John take another step down so he was now just barely shorter then her. He looked at her and she grinned a little, clearly not irritated by him calling out her clumsiness.

"I don't think I will Cilla." John said and Bri rolled her eyes playfully at the mention of her last name before she connected the two of their lips before pulling away with a small laugh.