[ 085 ]

⤿ February 26th, 2021

Brianna stood once again in an airport although this time she was alone. And the people around her had funny accents which she had already had to stop herself from mocking on the flight because she probably would have gotten dirty looks. She didn't care though now, she had jet lag, she wanted a nap and some good food. Plus she wanted to see her boys. Will was supposed to be picking up even though he was a massive ass giant he was lost in the crowds of people who were rushing past her. Brianna shot a dirty look to someone as they pushed past her and she flipped them off they gave her an offended look. She shrugged it off not caring as she continued to look around for the giant of her best friend.

"Bri!" She heard her name called out and turned around to see the man waving towards her. The girls jaw dropped as she rushed past people and jumped into her best friends arms with a grin on her face. She hadn't seen him in real life in years and was finally able to be with him. She was so excited. Plus she would be living with him for the time being until she got her own place.

"I'm about to start my evil arc." Brianna muttered as another person shoved past her, running into her backpack which made her stumble more into Will. A small laugh came from the older and taller man as he looked down at the girl who was glaring at the random man who had shoved her.

"I guess I'll start mine too." Will laughed as he offered to take Brianna's backpack. She accepted as it was heavy and Will lifted it up over his shoulders with ease. Brianna shook her head at how the man could be so lanky but strong at the same time. "Evil Bri and evil Will." He grinned and the two looked at each other for a minute before they both broke into laughter at the idea.

"Well, Tommy's got to be evil too then." Bri added through laughs because the kid was like a little brother to them. And everyone on the Earth knew that if Brianna and Will were to suddenly turn evil then Tommy would follow after. And then there would of course be Phil who would tell them not to be evil with Techno watching the chaos from the sidelines.

"Yeah," Will agreed with a small nod as the two started to head for the exit doors, pushing past the people. Many people seemed to be shocked by Will's height so it was easy to get past the gawking people. "Until we murder him for being annoying." He grinned down at Brianna as they went to grab her suitcase from the area where it was moving around on a conveyor belt. In full honesty she had sold most of her belongings back in the states, having only brought Smokey, her cat, and some stuff for him as well as some clothes.

"Oh shut up," Brianna laughed as she grabbed the bag, Will already having gotten Smokey from the pet pick up area, "We are not going to be murdering Tommy." She shook her head at the idea and Will continued to grin as they stepped out of the airport, only to be greeted by the February cold London air.

"I might," Will said as he looked at the cat who was sleeping in the carrier. He was happy that his apartment allowed for animals so the girl who was moving in with him could keep her beloved animal. "You wouldn't help me hide the body?" He asked and Brianna rolled her eyes once again.

"We are not having a conversation about murdering Tommy and me helping you hide the body, British bitch." Brianna shook her head which only made Will laugh harder.

"Why are we murdering me?" A very familiar voice said and Brianna spin around to see her two favorite British children standing there. They had grins on their faces and Brianna rushed forwards to hug Tommy who was still taller then her and then moved to Tubbo who was on the phone with someone.

"Welcome to the UK!" Tubbo grinned as he hugged Brianna back. It was the first time that Brianna had actually gotten to see all of them in real life, only the second time she had really seen Will in her life. And she was so happy, a warm feeling growing in her chest as she looked at the people who she considered her family and her happy place.

"Can we get food?" Tommy complained and she rolled her eyes because of course getting food would be his first idea when she arrived in the UK. As Brianna stood there with the three and the fourth on the phone, she realized just how hungry she actually was.

"I agree with that." Brianna nodded and the others all seemed to agree with the idea so they started on their way back to wherever Will had parked since he was the only one who could legally drive. "Hello stranger on the phone." The girl grinned as she walked between Tubbo and Tommy, seeing that the person was just chilling on a call as they listened in on the meet up that had been long awaited.

"Hello stranger who has more followers on Twitch then me." The person on the other side of the call greeted her back and a small playful grin appeared on Brianna's face. She had no idea who this guy was but he sounded around the boys age and was a friend of Tubbo's so she assumed that he was chill. Plus it was nice to know that he was a streamer. "I'm Ranboo."

"I've seen you around the server!" Brianna recalls because she had never spoke to him but would often point out the skin whenever she saw him on the server while she was live. Of course she had also heard about he stranger from the others on the server but the two just never had spoken before. "Nice to meet you Rainbow." She smiled as she rubbed her arms, it was colder then she had expected.

"Ranboo." He corrected her but the others all laughed.

"I want McDonalds." Brianna turned her attention to Will as they walked through the parking lot. Will was not at all surprised at the fact that Brianna wanted chicken nuggets, he had been on the phone enough times while she was going through drive through to know her orders by now.

"McDonalds it is." Will said with a small chuckle at how well he knew the girl as he took his eyes out of his pocket and the pressed the button to start the car so by the time they reached it, the car would be warm. He felt bad for not bringing a sweater for Brianna so he at least wanted to heat his car up. She grinned as she took off through the parking lot, grabbing his hand to make him keep up with her.

"Come on Tommy, Tubbo and Rainbow via phone." She shouted back at the three who were still walking because she was ready to get out of the call and the two boys started to run towards them. Brianna laughed as she took off at a run as well, Will being the tall ass he was easily keeping up with her and leading her in the direction of his car.

"Ranboo." She heard the kid over the phone correct her and she laughed.

"Rainbow." Brianna insisted through laughter as she slide into the passenger seat, trying to catch her breath between each laugh. She was so happy to be in the UK.