[ 083 ]

⤿ February 10th, 2021

The two streamers and lovers stood in the middle of the airport, right by the gate which Brianna knew that John was going to be leaving her from. She hadn't kept her promise to Will, she had kept her feelings about him moving a secret until now. Brianna didn't want him to move away, all the way to Texas and she didn't want to move. She refused to move, if anything she would move out of the United States. But she wanted to stay in New York for a while.

"Okay," Brianna sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, hiding her face in his chest as she didn't want this to happen. She wanted to stay there but his lease was up, he had already bought the small Texan apartment. He was practically already gone. "Try not to have too much fun." She says, her heart already aching at how much she was going to miss him. Brianna tries her best to conceal it though, not wanting to upset him.

"I'm sure a long ass flight with screaming babies will be the most fun I've had in a long time." John laughed lightly and Brianna tilted her head upwards to meet his tired eyes. It was much too early for them to be up, despite the fact that they were up way too late into the night most of the time, they both still thought it was too early. "Stay safe, okay?" He kissed me softly and she returned it before the two waved goodbye to each other.

A few minutes later after Brianna and John had separated from each other, Brianna was walking to the exit of the airport. They had taken an Uber there so Brianna had to pull out her phone and order another but as she did her phone started going off. It was texts from Dream and then he called her through his normal number. She answered.

"Do you want to Discord call?" He asked as soon as he realized that she was outside the air port, standing in the dark waiting for her Uber. Plus he knew that she would be riding home alone in the dark with a stranger so he would rather be on call with her. And he was also on a call with George and Nick.

"Like right now?" Brianna asked with a tilt of her head as she watched people pass by her. She took a careful step backwards to stay out of the way of a family who was walking past.

"No, maybe in like a year." He tells the girl who rolls her eyes at his stupidity. Brianna wanted to go home but her Uber wouldn't be there for about ten minutes so until then she was stuck outside. Plus she wanted to call someone while she was in the Uber so she didn't die a horrible death from the driver. "Adding you right now."

"Hello to the three musketeers." Brianna hummed lightly as she joined the call, a sad smile on her face as she turned her camera on as all three of the boys had their phones on as well. George was sitting in an oversized jumper while Sapnap seemed to be hyper focused on the Valorant game that he was also streaming. Then there was her favorite Floridian who was playing on his phone but looked up and smiled when he saw Brianna but his smile faltered.

"Brianna," Dream said when he saw the girl frowning on the other side of the Discord call, her quality of the call not as good as it would be if she were on pc but decent enough for an airport. "Don't sulk." He tells her when he sees the look on her face which only makes her wipe her eyes.

"I think shes sulking." George pointed out the obvious as he looked at the girl who had recently dyed her hair. Everyone had agreed that her hair looked good and that they loved the new look.

"Yeah," Sapnap, Nick, said as he looked over from his game as he died. His eyes scanned over the girls face before he looked back to Valorant, his team was playing pretty bad but he knew he wasn't going to derank. "She's sulking."

"I'm sulking." Brianna nodded as she sat down on the bench and watched Nick play Valorant while she waited for her Uber to come.