[ 071 ]

⤿ January 1st, 2021

Brianna was laying on John's bed, her eyes scanning over her report of her streams as well as reading through her Discord chat. She often spent her time reading what her active fans would talk about with each other although she didn't really jump in the conversation. She liked that her community was so active and that they weren't that toxic. Of course there was the outliers who would cause drama for fun but the girl let her mods handle them as she wasn't good with conflict. Brianna only looked up when she heard the door to the bedroom open and then a shift on the bed.

"I took all the Christmas stuff down." John informed the girl as she looked at him, pulling her hair back with a grin appearing on her face. She shut her laptop and placed it off to the side, next to her water bottle and Smokey who was sleeping at her side. The cat raised its head and looked at the two before snuggling back into the spot it had been laying before hand.

"Only took how long?" She teased him because he had started cleaning up the Christmas and New Years mess around eleven and it was now close to two in the afternoon. In his defense they had just woken up, having done a late night stream the night before. Brianna had gotten out of helping due to the fact that John was a simp for her and he loved her. So she'd spent the morning looking through her 2020 stats as well as uploading 'The Best of Blitz 2020' which was already doing well in likes and views which made her happy.

"It would've gone faster if you helped sweetheart." John muttered as he moved closer to Brianna. She grinned as he laid his head on her chest and she ran her fingers through his hair that had grown out quite a bit since they had gotten together but she wasn't complaining. She actually thought that the long hair looked rather well on him but she had also threatened that if he were to grow a mullet then she would take scissors to his hair and cut it short. He had simply laughed at the threat.

"I killed the spider last night," Brianna reminded him because during their stream the two had been practically jumped by a large spider that they had found on the roof. The stream had a wonderful time watching the two freak out over the large spider and how John and Brianna had played Rock Paper Scissors over who would kill the creature.

"It was a spider." John said as if he hadn't also been freaked out by the spider the night before and he looked up at her, his head still resting against her stomach as he laid between her legs. She laughed a little and rolled her eyes at how he was trying to act cool while there were plenty of clips of them both telling each other to go kill the spider.

"And I had the balls to kill it." She grinned as he huffed and rested his head back to the side, his eyes on her laptop as he opened it and went to open Netflix. Bri's hands went back to his hair which he usually kept under a hat in videos. His videos were more spread out now but he had been making an effort to record more and interact again with his audiences which Bri is proud of him for. "The balls you lacked by the way." Brianna added teasingly and John rolled his eyes, moving his arms to wrap around Brianna's waist as he laid quite literally on top of her.

"Don't question my balls." John muttered and Brianna looked down at him to see that he was clearly trying his best to stay awake although she had known him too well for too long so she could see he was fighting a losing battle. Her hands brushed through his hair again and he sighed lightly, clearly happy where he was.

"I would never." She laughed lightly at her sleepy boyfriend. John often stayed up later then her, laying in bed with her as they watched a show or just talked and would wake up after her so she didn't often see him sleepy like this during the actual day. "You going to sleep?" Bri asked softly as she tilted his head up but his eyes stayed shut as if he was blocking out the sunlight which was filtering into the room.

"Mhm." John muttered under his breath but loud enough for Brianna to hear, a soft smile appearing on her face as she ran her fingers through his hair with one hand and turned on The Office at a low volume with the other. "I love you." He said quietly and Brianna was taken aback for a second at the admission as they hadn't said it before. It was new but felt somewhat normal.

"I love you too." Brianna told him and the two fell into comfortable silence as John fell asleep and Brianna ran her fingers through his hair while the office played in the background.