[ 039 ]

⤿ October 1st, 2020

It was the first of Brianna's favorite month and she was already making it so her room was going to look amazing for the stream. Since she had a face cam and often streamed with it on, she liked to make her room look good for the next holiday to come up. Halloween was one of her favorites so she usually went all out.

"Why are we doing this again?" John's voice entered the room and Brianna looked over her shoulder to see the man holding a small box that contained some of her old Halloween stuff. She grinned a little as she stepped off the stool she was on and made her way towards him.

"Because," She hummed as she opened the container to make sure that he had gotten the right box which he did. "I want to." Brianna told the man as she took the box from his hands, it wasn't heavy but had some weight on it for sure. "And you're nice and decided to help." Bri added as she looked up at John with a grin on her face and the two held eye contact before Bri turned away, going back to what she had been doing.

"I'm nice." John repeated with a small laugh although a grin had appeared on his face as well as he opened another box he had previously brought into the room. It was his first time seeing Brianna's bedroom for himself and all he could say was that it matched her perfectly. "That's a new sentence." He laughed because most of the time, especially recently due to his character on the Dream SMP he had been being called a plethora of different names plus whatever Bri chose to call him that day.

"Oh shut up." The girl laughed a little before the two went back to doing what they had been doing previously. Brianna was continuing to put her more orange and black, Halloween themed items around her room so it looked better for stream. After about thirty minutes the girl looked back again, only to see that John was staring at her. She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head slightly to try and get his attention. "Whatcha smiling at J?"

"Don't call me that." John said with a frown crossing his face, him looking away from the girl and towards the wall. Brianna grinned as she crossed the room and looked up at him again, seeing that the man had a slight blush across his cheeks as he avoided looking down at her.

"Sorry, not sorry." She teased him and John looked down again, the two only inches away from each other. John's eyes flickered from Bri's eyes to her lips then back to her eyes again, not sure where Brianna's mind was but trying to change the way he was thinking. He wasn't even sure how she felt about him. "But really, what's on your mind?" She asked in almost a whisper and tilted her head to the side slightly, her hair moving just so slightly into her face although she only continued to look at John. "You've been smiling nonstop."

"You." John said, his voice low as he moved Brianna's hair out of her face. She blinked a little as she looked up at him, confusion clearly in her eyes before a grin broke across her face.

"Stop." Bri said with a small grin on his face because she was sure he was just messing with her. The two were known for their flirting on streams and it wasn't rare for the flirting to happen during their everyday lives when they were hanging out.

"What?" John tilted his head slightly as well, his eyes going back to Brianna's lips. His eyes stayed there and Brianna's heart pounded in her chest as she looked up at him again. She was unsure of where this was going or how far John was going to go with this joke. "It's true." He said, his voice barely loud enough for her to hear as his eyes once again flickered back to her eyes.

"You're an idiot." Brianna said her voice also hushed before she took a step back and John internally groaned but let her go nonetheless. The last thing he would want to do was to make the girl uncomfortable and meanwhile Bri was just watching herself as well, not knowing what John's intention was.

"Maybe." He agreed as he watched the girl turn her back and go back to what she had been doing, both of their hearts racing as they tried to act as if everything was fine.