[ 075 ]

⤿ January 16th, 2021

"You look stupid as hell," John laughed when Brianna stepped out of her bathroom, pulling the thigh highs up a little higher. She glared at him and turned her head so she was looking in her floor length mirror. For someone who often only dressed in dark colors and large hoodies for the most part, seeing herself in a mostly white frilly dress was not a feeling that she enjoyed. She frowned and then turned back to John to see him laughing as he sat on her bed, his phone face down in his lap.

"You're mean." Brianna informs him as she turns back to her mirror, her eyes moving to her hair as she adjusted the cat ears she had put on ten minutes ago. She was regretting even putting cat maid stream as an option for the stream. It had been funny at the moment being a joke that was made by Will and she had changed it for twenty minutes before realizing her mistake. They had already hit the sub goal.

"And adorable at the same time." He added with a small grin on his face and Brianna rolled her eyes lightly. She then moved to sit on her gaming chair, her eyes flickering to her phone as she checked the time. Stream was in half an hour but she had gotten dressed early to make sure her clothes fit and so she wasn't rushing to dress herself.

"A little less mean." Brianna gave him a light smile as she checked her socials, they were all exploding with people realizing that her stream was today. She streamed everyday or almost everyday but she had posted a picture of the ears that she was going to be wearing to Twitter to get the hype up. "The things I do for my Twitch chat." She muttered and John hummed from the bed, looking at his girlfriend as she played on her phone. He picked his up and started to scroll as well.

"You know," John spoke up again as he found a clip of himself making a joke on his Twitter timeline. He didn't usually like seeing these clips because it was just him but they were popping up more and more over the last few weeks. "I've been streaming again for almost a month now." He said, sounding a little surprised and Brianna looked up with a grin on her face. She was happy to see her boyfriend streaming again, happy that he was getting back into something he genuinely liked.

"Yeah," Brianna grinned a little at his reaction and the two looked at each other, bright smiles on their faces. Smiling like two idiots as they thought about something which they'd both gotten closer over, something that they both loved to do. "Remember when my chat was pissed that you blocked all of the Dream SMP people." She recalled and John laughed lightly as he thought back at the sight of so many people getting blocked from his chat at once.

"I actually didn't," He informed her because while he had made the whole bit about having blocked almost everyone who had a Twitch username which was related to Minecraft or any of the other creators. Yes, including his girlfriend as well.

"Well," Brianna shrugged as she put her phone into the pocket. That was something that Bri couldn't complain about the maid outfit, at least it came with pockets that fit things such as her phone. She raised an eyebrow at him and gave him a small grin. "Everyone thought you did." She added as she stood up and once again tried to pull the dress down a little. It wasn't too revealing but at the same time, it wasn't what Brianna was used to.

"You are so beautiful." Brianna's eyes moved to John and she saw that he had his eyes locked on her. She smiled a little, feeling her face heat up at the simple compliment from her boyfriend. It wasn't one that was complex but she knew that he meant it by the look in his eyes. His eyes scanned over her body before he grinned. "Do we have a sharpie?" He asked randomly and Brianna frowned a little.

"Why the fuck would we have a sharpie?" Bri asked her boyfriend and watched as he got off of the bed. John went to her desk and started to rummage through her cluttered filled chests, her room may be close to clean but her drawers were not for one.

"Here." John said as he pulled a black sharpie form the bottom of Brianna's drawer and he sat down in her gaming chair. He looked up at her as she rolled her eyes at him and he uncapped the permanent marker. "Come here." He grinned a little and Brianna stepped closer but John then pulled her even closer then before.

"You are not writing your name on me," Bri laughed lightly as John pulled her dress up a little, she was wearing shorts under because she knew people would be creeps but still it made her blush. John grinned up at her and started to draw something on her inner thigh and she shook her head, laughing lightly. "J," She said as he capped the pen again and she moved to look at what he had written. "You bitch." Brianna laughed as she looked at the name that was on her inner thigh in bold letters that were only barely hidden by her outfit. He capped the sharpie again.

"Love you too sweetheart." John laughed and stood up, kissing her and wrapping his arms around her waist. Brianna smiled into the kiss and when she pulled away from him she could feel her heart racing in her chest before pulling him in for another kiss. Once they separated again, Brianna's lips were left slightly swollen and he grinned at the way she was looking at him. John couldn't believe how crazy this girl drove him. "Go do your cat maid stream." He muttered nonetheless and kissed her forehead.

"You could join." Brianna told him with a grin, her arms still wrapped around his shoulders and his around her waist. She looked over her shoulder to the pair of white cat ears that sat on her desk, it wasn't her fault that the pair she had decided to like came in a matching set.

"I'd rather die." John told Brianna with a small laugh and she rolled her eyes. He scoffed and tilted her head up before kissing her again, not wanting to let go of her yet. Brianna laughed a little at his behavior and he kissed her neck lightly before she stepped back. "Maybe I'll join later." He decided and Brianna grinned before pushing him out of the fire escape window so she could start her stream.