[ 014 ]

⤿ August 2nd, 2020

Brianna was celebrating the independence of L'manberg with the rest of the L'manbergians as they had won the war against Dream. Will had announced that Brianna would be an honorary member of L'manberg because while she wasn't British, she still was a huge reason in which why they won the war. She had been celebrating, screaming and yelling and joking around with Tommy, Tubbo, Will and Fundy when she heard a knock on her front door.

A frown quickly crossed the girls face as she looked over her shoulder to try and think about who could be visiting her and a feeling of dread washed over her as she realized that she might've been being too loud which was something she hadn't thought much about during this stream in particular. With a glance back to her monitor, she sent Will a quick message through Discord then turned to her chat.

"Chat," Brianna grinned at them even though she didn't want to get in trouble by making whoever was waiting at her door wait for her to get to them. "I will be right back, I might be in trouble." She laughed a little nervously but made sure to mute her mic as she got up from her spot and rushed out of the room. "Sorry, sorry. I'm here." She opened the door and her eyebrows furrowed up when she looked up to see John standing outside her door.

"Hey," John smiled at the girl who had her hair up and a large hoodie wrapped around her body that was clearly meant to fit her as a dress. He couldn't help but admire her sense of fashion. "Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I heard a lot of yelling." Brianna's face turned bright pink at how he was concerned about her and she shuffled her feet slightly.

"Oh," Brianna said her mind racing to find some kind of excuse of why she was being loud. As much as she enjoyed John's presence, she wasn't sure if she wanted to tell him her job quite yet. "Uh, yeah I was on the phone with a friend," She stumbled over her words carefully and there was a slightly amused smile across John's face which only made her turn redder in response. "And we got out of hand I guess."

"Yeah, all good," John said with a grin across his face, finding it funny how the normally very opinionated and vocal girl was stumbling and tripping over her own words. It was strange for him but he wasn't going to ask any questions about it. "Just making sure that you're ok." He tells the girl which makes a strange feeling appear on Brianna's stomach. She gives him a thankful smile and meets his eyes.

"Thank you." Brianna mutters, a flustered smile across her face as she looked away from his eyes and the smile which had grown on her very quickly. She looked back into her apartment and wondered what the boys were doing and if she should end her stream or not yet. "I'll try to be quieter." She told him with a smile as she looked back and the man laughed.

"Oh, don't worry about it." John chuckled because he knew secretly what it was like to try and control the volume when on the phone with friends. He often found himself getting knocks on his door or letters in his mailbox with people asking him to be quieter. "But I'll see you around." He says and Brianna nodded.

"Yeah, definitely." She smiled and watched as he turned and walked down the hall, slipping back into her room. Brianna shut her door and put a hand to her forehead, realizing what was going on and already regretting it.