[ 093 ]

⤿ March 16th, 2021

Brianna had not expected to find herself standing in the middle of a busy room filled with Twitch streamers, content creators and people who could afford to get into the party. She hadn't even known that the said party was going to be a thing until earlier in the morning when everyone had shown up at Will's house. It wasn't anything fancy, it was more a business causal kind of vibe but at the same time Brianna felt very out of place.

She stood next to Will in silence as they waited for Phil and Kristin to return from getting their group of children drinks. Tommy and Tubbo had also been just at their sides but had gone off to do something, most likely to record a bit for the video that would come from this adventure of theirs. Still though, Brianna felt herself shift a little closer to Will.

"I didn't know it would take this long for them to get drinks." Will laughed lightly as he looked down at the girl who was fidgeting. She had been in the UK and since she was of legal drinking age in the country she was allowed to have the alcoholic beverages being served. But she and Will had already stated that they weren't going to drink much due to them having to take Tommy and Tubbo back to the station so they could get home.

"We found drinks," Phil returned quickly with two drinks in his hands as well as Kristin right behind him with two of their own. He handed each of the two their own glass cup. Brianna took a sip of her drink and a sour look appeared on her face and she noticed how Phil took a step closer to Will, saying something lowly which Brianna didn't catch.

She looked around the room instead and then froze. Brianna had not at all been expecting to see him here but that was him for sure. Even from the distance they were at, she knew it was him by his eyes and his hair and even the way that he walked. Brianna took a small step backwards, her heart racing in her chest as she looked at him. Then he turned his head to meet her eyes but Brianna ran into someone.

"Bri!" Tommy grinned happily as the girl spun to face him, the feeling of panic wiping off her face as she acted strong in front of the two kids that she loved. "Look at all the women!" He told her with a grin still in his face as Tubbo appeared at his side and the girl smiled lightly as she looked between the two of them. "I'm going to have so many girlfriends by the end of the night." Tommy decided which made Brianna scoff a little but a smile appears on his face.

"Not if they have any common sense," Brianna teases the boy, patting the top of his head with a grin on her face. The grin on Tommy's face falls which makes Brianna look to Tubbo who was also amused by this. Tommy crossed his arms then his eyes widened as he looked past Brianna.

"Bri." A hand was placed on her shoulder and her heart raced in her chest.

"Hey," Brianna turned stiffly, only to look up and see to her relief that it was only Will. She wasn't sure what she had been expecting but was happy to see that it was her best friend. He held his drink in his hand and took a small sip as his eyes went between the two boys. "It's so weird to be drinking." She laughed lightly because for one she had never gotten drunk in front of the two younger boys so it felt illegal to even be holding the glass in front of them.

"Yeah," Tubbo laughed in agreement as Will looked around the room, Tommy's eyes quickly flickering between Will and Bri. Then a grin appeared on his face as he looked to the glass in hands.

"I can drink it." Tommy told her with the same mischievous grin across his face which made Brianna give him a stern look. She instead looked over and took a glass from one of the passing working waiters and passed him that cup instead, giving him a small smile. Tommy looked into the cup only to see pieces of fruit floating around in the red liquid. Fruit punch.

"You can have that." Brianna told him with a small laugh and Will chuckled a little as the trio watched as Tommy angrily took a sip of the juice he had been given. She shook her head lightly and looked around the room to see if she could find Phil and Kristin again. She found them easily and they started to make her way.

She turned back to look at the tree boys around her only to see the younger two looking around the room and Will standing a little taller then he had before. She shot them a confused look but Will gave her a smile, saying it was nothing just as Phil and Kristin joined them.