[ 047 ]

⤿ October 26th, 2020

Brianna walked around the airport, her eyes scanning the area that she was meant to be at with her luggage with her. She had been told to pack light and that her best friend had offered to take her on a shopping spree. She of course had said no at first but after Will had been so insistent on doing so, she folded.

As her eyes continued to scan the surrounding area she finally spotted him. A tall lanky man standing against one of the walls, his eyes on his phone as he either tried to avoid talking to people or getting recognized. Bri honestly had done the same thing and it had probably worked due to how simply she was dressed in sweats and a black t-shirt. She made her way towards the man who hadn't realized her yet.

"Dammit," Bri grinned as she stood at Will's side as he hadn't looked up from his phone and she saw him quickly snap his head in the girls direction, only to see that he was right. His best friend was looking up at him. "You're a lot taller than I thought you'd be." She teased him with a grin because they hadn't seen each other in real life for years. The last time they saw each other had been when they were children and now they were both getting way older with successful careers.

"Oh my god," Will grinned as he put together the dots that this was his best friend who was dressed so simply next to him. The man quickly pocketed his phone and reached to give her a hug which she quickly returned, wrapping her arms around her best friend. "You're so tiny." He teased and Brianna pulled away with a fake frown on her face that made Will smile more.

"I'm flying back to New York," Brianna stated in a grumble and she took a step forwards to walk away from Will but he put an arm out creating a barrier so she had to stop walking. She turned to him with a joking glare on his face and he only continued to smile as she tried to get past him.

"I'm not even holding you back," Will teased her and she looked back at him and stuck her tongue out, much like how she had done when she had saw him for the first time in their lives. "This is hilarious." He grinned as he continued to watch Bri give up against him and lean tiredly into his side. Flying had always killed her mentally and physically so she was ready to pass out.

Will laughed lightly under his breath at this, moving his arm so it was no longer out and now wrapped around his best friend as they stood on the wall of the busy airport.

"I missed you." Brianna blurted out, her voice soft from how tired she was but Will heard her and a smile crossed his face. He wondered if she really knew how much this trip meant to him and how he had missed her more then she would have ever known.

"Come on Bri," Will said after a minute or so of enjoying the comfortable environment they had created and she looked up at him with tired eyes as he scooped up the girls bag from her side. "Let's get you home." He told her and she smiled, following closely after Will as they walked to his car outside of the airport.