[ 064 ]

⤿ December 9th, 2020

Three mistakes had been made. The first of the mistakes was Wilbur Soot inviting both Bri and Jschlatt to join in on a late night Among Us stream for fun. They were a few members short and he knew that if Bri was going to be playing then John was going to be free as well and open to playing the game even if it was with the group of Minecraft creators. The second mistake was allowing Brianna to be the owner of the lobby, she was in charge of the controls and had almost leaked the code twice in an attempt to make a joke. The third was of course the fact that Brianna and Will were the best at arguing out of everyone in the game. It also wasn't any help that only five people were left.

"Wilbur fucking Soot," Brianna shouted into her mic as she yelled at her older best friend as he tried to gaslight her into thinking that he was not the murderer even though she had seen him murder Tubbo in the middle of med bay. "I don't fucking care of you blew up an entire nation, you are the imposter!" She waved her hands around in the air and saw her chat who was freaking out using the emotes that she had available for them as emote only mode was on. "You are the imposter so don't try to manipulate me you British ghost bastard!" Brianna shouted in frustration as she referred to Ghostbur and laughter rang throughout the call at her reaction to seeing her best friend kill Tubbo in front of her.

"I don't know what you are talking about my dearest Brianna." The British man said with a clear grin across his face that Brianna didn't even have to see to know it was there. She groaned at the stupidity that the man had the audacity to have but at the same time she knew that he was trying to get a rise out of her. And Will knew he could by just playing it off as if he was completely innocent.

"You literally just killed Tubbo!" Brianna shouted at the man who tried to cover up his laughter as he looked at his own chat that was also in emote only mode.

"I did not." He responded nonchalantly and Brianna's jaw dropped as she looked from her chat to the game then back to chat.

"Did too!" Brianna argued as she saw the time for voting was slowly running out.

"Did not." Will insisted, fully aware that he was lying and had killed the other sixteen, soon to be seventeen, year old boy. He had found a chance to kill him and it just so happened Bri was there. He had thought the girl with a horrible attention span wouldn't have seen it but apparently she did.

"Fuck off." Brianna laughed once she caught onto what he was doing and how he was trying to get a rise out of her. She shook her head lightly before she decided that she had made a fair argument. "I'm voting you off." She told the man and the others followed after her, still laughing but Will was thrown off the ship and the group won the game.

Twenty minutes later it was Bri and John who were running around the map together, the duo having been randomly chosen to be the imposters together. They had been doing great so far, keeping each other's backs and only doing safe plays but of course the minute they separated the red button in the cafeteria was hit and they all unmuted.

"Brianna," Dream spoke with no hesitation, not even allowing anyone else to speak before him and Bri's eyes narrowed a little in response to how he immediately knew. She had played safe so she didn't think that Dream knew it was her who'd killed anyone. "Did you see Schlatt kill anyone?" He questioned and Brianna rolled her eyes, shaking her lightly at the fact that of course John would get caught first.

"Nope," She responded, trying to sound nonchalant about what she had been doing. Brianna was a good liar, she was somewhat aware of that, but she also was aware that Wilbur would call her out in a second if he knew that she was lying. So she had to be careful about her wording and knew she'd have to kill her favorite British man soon or he'd catch onto her and John. "I did not." Bri added and hoped it was good enough.

"You've been with him for the whole round though Bri." Tubbo brought up and Brianna ran a hand through her hair lazily at the fact that they were going to catch on sooner or later because they were together the whole round. She knew she needed to play for time and hoped that John would do that as well.

"No." Brianna simply responded.

"Bri," Dream said her name, knowing that she knew something even if it wasn't that Jschlatt was the imposter. Brianna's eyes widened a little as they went from her chat who were spamming emotes to the screen that had the game she was playing. "Stop defending your boyfriend."

"Oh shut up green boy," Brianna laughed a little as she looked at the groups of people whon she and John had so easily killed and gotten away with up until this point. She grinned a little about how George was dead and wondered if she had killed his. "Oh shut up green boy, your boyfriend is dead." She replied and laughter filled the call because it was true.

"Guys, cancel Bri." Dream said, talking to all of the chats who were listening in on the game that the streamers were playing. Brianna even had to laugh at how stupid the argument was at the moment. "Joking, please don't." He added a second later because he knew that if he said something, some people wouldn't get the joke and would actually try to cancel her. Or on the other hand people would cancel her as a joke because it would be funny.

"I swear if I'm trending on Twitter after this," Brianna started to threaten before the time ran out and everyone who was alive in the call had to mute up and play the game again.