[ 55 ]

⤿ November 8th, 2020

Brianna was sitting in her gaming chair, her eyes locked on the monitor in front of her that had her chat flying past. She had been using her free time to start streaming again nearly every night since she had gotten back from England. And then every night once she had finished streaming and interacting with her chat, she would spend the evening with John doing random things like watching movies or playing games.

"And I just started straight up yelling and shouting at him in the car because he had tried to leave me there!" Brianna laughed as she read what her chat was saying, John was in the stream as she was playing random Hypixel games and he was just listening to her voice. He loved her voice so much but he loved the smile that appeared on her face even more.

"Look," Will laughed from the other side of the call, there was a group going on. Brianna had managed to wrangle Will and Tommy into a call at the same time without them both arguing but Phil and Techno had both also been invited to the call, both were busy at the moment though. "I wasn't paying attention." He excused himself and Brianna rolled her eyes at the half excuse of how he had managed to leave her at the Walmart.

"Don't care," The girl said and stuck her tongue out a little as she picked up the monster she had been sipping throughout the stream. It was pretty early in the afternoon but she was still set on British time. Her mind was telling her that sleep would be optimal soon but she was refusing to do so.

"So he just up and left you there?" Tommy asked, practically wheezing on the other side of the call and Brianna laughed a little. Chat was loving the interaction between the trio, the three being known for their friendship and the older two were often shipped with Tommy being looked at as their third wheel at times.

"Yes!"

"Moving on," Will said, a grin on his face as he thought back to the evening that they had gone to Walmart and he had forgotten that the girl was with him. In his defense she had run off on her own and it was the second day she was in the UK plus he was exhausted. It wasn't his fault that he forgot about the girl. "Brianna," He said a second later as his eyes scanned the chat and he saw they were asking questions for the trio to answer. "Chat's asking if you're dating anyone." He read off and a small grin breaks across Brianna's face.

"Not Wilbur for sure." Brianna laughed and Tommy broke into laughter as well. She was aware that he was playing Minecraft sky block at the moment, doing some challenge that he had discovered earlier in the day.

"Rude." Will scoffed and Brianna's grin continued to grow as she rested her head on her knee as her legs were pulled up to her chest. She was wrapped up in a blanket and had decided to do a chill stream rather then the chaotic Minecraft streams he had been doing recently.

"Always," Brianna teased him and heard another scoff from the British man as her eyes went back to her chat. They were spamming different questions but there were some people still stuck up on the dating question, curious about the girls private life. "But no, I'm not." She laughed lightly and then a noise came in, letting her know that she had gotten a large dono from someone. Her eyes went to the screen notification and she grinned.

"Am I really that bad of a Minecraft boyfriend?" The text to voice person read off the donation that came with fifty dollars. She rolled her eyes, looking to her chat who had seen who had donated and were now busying themselves with spamming the other content creators name with different colored hearts.

"Hello Schlatt," Brianna laughed lightly under her breath and she could practically hear Tommy look up to try to see what she was talking about. That caused a smile to appear on her face and she saw the chat was going crazy about him calling himself her Minecraft boyfriend. "Yes," She grinned, reading chat as she decided that playing along would be fun and would give the chat something to be happy about. "Yes you are." She responded and could have swore she heard a small laugh from next door in response.