[ 099 ]

⤿ March 22nd, 2021

The airport is buzzing with people rushing to and from their gates, either trying to get to their next destination in England or trying to leave the country. Brianna stuck close to John with Will, Ranboo, Niki, Tommy and Tubbo all following closely behind. Despite many complaints from all of the boys, Brianna had taken one of the bags that John had brought while he carried his main suitcase. She was holding his carry on and was going to pass it over once they got to his gate.

"I think," John looked down at his ticket, squinting a little as he read the fine print on the white paper ticket he had been given at the desk. He wasn't prepared for the flight but knew that he needed to go back to Texas, even if he didn't want to. He had work to do. "Yep, this is it." He nodded a little and Niki looked at the two from Will's side, her eyes flickering to the boys and then to a cafe that wasn't too far but had a decent line.

"Guys," Brianna heard Niki say softly, it wasn't too early in the morning but it was before lunch time. Plus the teenage boys were busy complaining about being hungry and by teen boys, it was Tommy. Tommy was the one who wanted to get food. "Let's go get something to snack on for the ride home." Niki said giving Bri a smile, wanting to give Bri and John some space and she didn't give the others time to respond as she pulled them along after her.

Then it was John and Bri. It was the first time that they had really truly been alone with none of their friends in the other room. Whatever they were to say right now would be lost and not heard due to the noises that came with the airport. Brianna looked up at John and he smiled which made her smile. The two just stared at each other silently for a minute.

"I'm going to miss you." John said quietly as he looked at Brianna. The girl ran a hand through her hair as she looked around at the people passing by them, her heart racing in her chest as she looked back down at her sneakers.

"I'm going to miss you too." Brianna responded and she looked back up at him only to see that he was still staring at her. The tension between the two was both loud and calm, Brianna did not know how to describe it but it was not only stressing her out but also brought a calm feeling back to her. One that she had grown to ignore over time, wanting to ignore it.

"Bri," John stepped forwards, his hand moving to cup her face and Brianna met his eyes. A small blush appeared on her face as she saw his eyes flickering from her lips to her eyes. Her heart raced in her chest as she looked at him and everything that she had missed. "Is it worth it to kiss you?" He asked, tilting his head down and Brianna's lips parted a little as she thought over his words but before she could respond he seemed to make up his mind. He easily connected their lips and it felt right, she placed her hands on the sides of his head, her heart racing as she was filled with warmth but after a few seconds she pulled away.

"Idiot." Brianna breathed out as she looked at him, a blush still on her face as her mind raced so fast that she struggled to keep up.

"I'll wait for you." John told Brianna as he looked down at her because it was true. John loved her and he was willing to wait for her to be ready for him and if that day never came he was sure he'd move on but there would always be a small part of him that loved Brianna. He would always love the girl even if she was an ocean away. "Always." He promised her and kissed her forehead before stepping away, taking the carryon from Bri before walking through the gate, disappearing from her sight within seconds and her heart still raced in her chest. She jumped a little when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" Will asked and Brianna turned to see that now it was only them alone with the others messing around at the cafe to try and get food. Bri looked up and met Will's eyes. She shook her head a little.

"I don't know." Brianna mumbled and John wrapped her in a tight hug, resting his head on top of hers.

"You're feelings are valid Bri," Will reminded the girl who was in his arms because he knew well enough that the girl was about ready to shut herself down from the world again. "You are allowed to feel and think the way you want, don't feel like you have to chose right now." He told her and a small sniffle came from Bri which only made Will hold her even tighter, knowing she was upset and wanting to take that away. "You are a person Bri, not just a girl or a streamer. You're a person." He reminded Bri and the girl nodded a little in his arms, hugging him back as she tried to calm herself down. "I know you're probably tired and stressed so do you want to go home and watch Avengers?" He asked and Brianna nodded a little before Will let go of her.

As the duo started to walk off, joining up with their friends, Brianna looked over her shoulder at the airport gate then to Will. She had no idea where her future was going, she had no idea if she was going to return to the United States and be with Johnathan Schlatt of if she was going to stay in the UK with Will but she knew that her future was hers. And she was ready to face whatever came her way, knowing that she had some great people around her to help if she needed it.

THE END