[ 089 ]

⤿ March 5th, 2021

The room was filled with silence as Brianna brought her knees up to her chest, shutting her laptop as she buried her head in her knees to try to keep herself from crying. She felt tears fall down her face and stain the grey sweatpants that she was wearing that had belonged to him. There was one thing about fighting with him but those words leaving his mouth during a fight was not ok. It hurt her and he couldn't just apologize for that. She bite down on the side of her hand to try to keep her sobs silent but Will had already heard.

There was a knock on Brianna's door and she didn't look up, knowing that it was her best friend who was coming into her room. After a few seconds of Brianna not answering and trying to silence herself from sobbing but Will knew her and walked in. He wrapped his arms around the girl and rubbed her back lightly.

The two sat like that for a long time with Brianna crying and Will just holding her to try and make her feel better. He didn't know what happened exactly but he sighed, trying to think of what he could say that wouldn't upset the sensitive girl at the moment. He knew Brianna we was a strong girl who more then often hid her real emotions so seeing her son like this was painful for him.

The silence was the best comfort he could give her and it was exactly what Brianna needed at the moment. He hummed lightly to Brianna as he let her lay on his chest, letting her calm down and cry herself out. He didn't know how long they were their but eventually Brianna's sobs turned into small sniffles as she rested her head on his chest.

"It'll be ok." Will told Brianna and she tilted her head up to him and he felt so bad as he looked down at the normally so happy girl. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and she looked so tired, drained from whatever had upset her. "I know it will be ok." He told her and she shook her head a little, she felt so tired from the day.

"I'm single now." Brianna muttered silently but Will heard it, a frown appearing on his face and he suddenly understood why she was so upset. He knew that she had missed her boyfriend and had been upset about not talking to John and now he had hurt her. He didn't know the full story but he bite his tongue to keep himself from saying something he would regret. "He broke up with me." She added and Will kept himself from scoffing at what an absolute idiot John was. He broke up with her over the phone and by the yelling before the silence that he had heard from the room over it hadn't been good.

"He'll regret it." Will said instead, keeping his thoughts to himself and Brianna mumbled one thing into his chest that he couldn't make out but he continued to talk to her. "You're an amazing person Brianna, I'll always have your back and so will the rest of us." He continued talking hoping that it would calm Brianna down. He wanted to make her feel better. "We have each others back, no matter what." He said knowing that Phil would say something along those lines. "And you know what?" Will added and Brianna kept her eyes on him as Will pushed the hair out of her face. "You know any of us would kill him for hurting you." He pointed out and then mouthed 'Tommy' silently and that finally got a smile to appear on her face even though she hid it a few seconds afterwards in his chest.

"I hate you." She laughed weakly into his chest as Will rubbed her back and she slowly fell asleep, exhausted from the last three hours of what had happened.