Chapter 3: Wedding

Jameson marched to stand beside Diego who gave him a questioning look.

"She'll be here soon" Jameson answer his unspoken question.

Soon, Candy appeared, walking down the aisle with a bunch of flowers. Her make up was retouch making her look more beautiful, her face covered in a white veil.

Hannah, Diego's aunt. The one who set a wife frowned a little. She couldn't see the bride's face because of the veil, but then thought maybe Venessa look leaner than before.

Unknown to her, the bride wasn't Venessa..

Getting to the alter, Candy could hear her fast beating heart. What if she get caught? This man is know as the Billionaire Devil, ruthless with his way. What if he punish her when he finds out she was a wrong bride and that she had decieved his assistant just to come here.

She could only pray the real bride doesn't show up here all of a sudden and ruin everything.

'I'll talk to him' She thought to herself and took a deep breath. She had only heard the whisper about this man and have not withness his appearance before. Slowly, she looked up to his face and her heart skipped a beat...

She thought the Billionaire devil was a middle age man, maybe ugly but she was wrong. This man was handsome, with a perfect built muscular frame body. Even with his cold look, he look like an angel. Is he even human? How could he be so perfect?

Candy didn't know when her lips curled up to a beautiful smile..

Diego who saw this was a bit taken back. How could she be smiling? He was used to people getting scared by his dominant aura and cold look but she was different. What kind of woman has his aunt set for her?

Old man Mavis was smiling ear to ear. He is finally withnessing his grandson wedding, his heart was swelling with joy.

"I do" Candy replied the priest question. Diego stared at her for a while before saying his.

"I now pronounce you both as husband and wife.. you may now..."

Before the priest could finish his word, Diego stepped down from the alter and began to walk away leaving Candy stun. What got into him all of a sudden?

"Jerk" Jameson shook his head and went to meet Candy. "Allow me to escort you back Mrs. Gonzalez"

Hearing the name 'Mrs. Gonzalez' made Candy smile again and followed Jameson out of the hall.

"That punk. How could he have left without holding his bride hand to hand?" Old Mavis mumbled. Hannah held his old hand.

"You know how cold he is. Allow Venessa to melt his heart. It's going to take a while. At least he is married now, let's be happy about that and visit them soon too" She said with a smile calming Old Mario's heart.

Meanwhile, in the Lamborghini, Candy stole a glance of Diego who had his eyes close. How could he not recognize his bride, what kind of wedding is this?

Well hers wasn't different. She doesn't know what her groom look like and never thought she would escape this easily.

"Here sign this. Input, your name and other details" Jameson gave Candy a file in which she took from him.

Diego's signature was there already..

She stared at the name space for a moment, wondering if she should write her own name or not. At the end she wrote her own details before handing them over to Jameson.

Her breath seized when Jameson wanted to check it.

"Wait!" She suddenly spoke.

This time, Diego eyes slowly open.

"Your suit, where did you get them? They are really nice" She asked. Diego turn his piercing gaze to her, her action shows she was nervous.

"This suit? I got them from the Gonzalez's personal fashion designer. His name is Einstein, he is the best. You'll meet him as time goes on" Jameson closed the file and keep it. Candy let out a deep breath, on which Diego didn't fail to notice.
___

In a large room, Venessa had her head on a man's chest as she slept soundly. The man was awake as he kept staring at her with a knowing smile on his face.

They both had a rough sex throughout last night and had slept half of the day.

Soon, Venessa's brow knitted as she let out a light groan, waking up.

"Good morning sunshine" Marvel greeted and when she look up to him, he lean down to kiss her lips lightly.

"Good morning bear. You look so handsome" She smiled, tapping her his nose with her index finger.

"You don't look bad either" Marvel said in an hoarse voice.

Venessa pulled her naked self away from him, got down from the bed and head for her phone.

"Uhm, Essa. Can we stay on bed a little longer?" Marvel said, staring at her fine body frame. His voice sounds a bit nervous.

"You wanna fuck me again this morning? No, I'm tired. My whole body aches because of your monster last night" Venessa chuckled then reach for her phone. Marvel took a deep breath.

"Huh? Why was there so many missed calls?" Venessa pouted, her sight met with the date on her screen and her eyes flew open wide with so much shock.

"The fuck!!!" Venessa exclaimed hard. She slowly turn to look at her boyfriend who was scratching his hair.

"Today supposed to be my wedding. Why the fuck didn't you remind me?!!" Venessa yelled insanely.

"C'mon babe. How could I just sit and let you get married to another man?" Marvel said.

"I told you it was temporary fuck! Gawd what have I done" She immediately made a call. Diego's aunt.

"Hey, Mrs. Hannah" Venessa breath out.

"Hi Venessa. I'm so happy for you today, I'm glad the wedding went well as planned" Hannah's voice sounded on the other side.

"Huh? Wh.. what are you talking about? What wedding?" Venessa's face squeeze with confusion.

"Your wedding Venessa. Didn't you just get married to Diego an hour ago?" Hannah asked in a confused tone.

"Actually aunt.. I wasn't at the wedding.."

"What!!!"

"Something really terrible came up. I couldn't show up. I just got out of the trouble and decided to call" Venessa began to freak out.

"If you aren't the bride then, who the fuck did Diego got married to?" Hannah asked.

"I.. I don't know... What you're talking about.. Diego got ma.. married?" Venessa swept her hair backwards as she held the phone tightly against her ear.

"Yes you dummy. How could you have neglected the wedding. After all our plans Venessa!!!" Hannah yelled over the phone.

"I told you that..." Venessa's words were cut short when the call ended.

"Shit!!"

She shot a glare at Marvel who was still sitting on the bed.

"How could they have held a wedding even after I had told them you had an accident?" Marvel mumbled.

"You what?!" Venessa grab an apple on the table and threw it to Marvel's chest. "You're a psycho!" She yelled and began to dress up.

"Where are you going babe?" He asked.

"Ask your smelly ass. I never knew have such a tiny brain. Did you know what you just made me lose?" She asked still putting on her wears roughly.

"You have me Essa. How will you feel if I decide to marry some lady one day?" He asked.

Venessa didn't reply as she storm out.

"Venessa!!!" Marvel yelled after her.