Chapter 27: Curious

"Check this out" A girl showed her phone screen to her friend.

"Tssk.. she got a nice moan" Her friend replied. They both raised their head to the girl writing some notes. The class was in a uproar but Jackie cared less..

She knew her mother deserves everything Candy throws at her.

"Hey, why are you unbothered by what is going on? It's your mom sex tape out there and oh, she even killed your father?"

Jackie immediately stop writing. She is so damn tired of hearing such a thing. Seeing her reaction, the girls scoffed.

"What? Are you mad at what I just said? Why are you even back here in the school after a year? You could have just stayed where you were. Now you're going to make other departments look down on us"

"Ah geez" Jackie dropped her pen and sighed. She turn her head to the girl with a cold look.

"Are you done?" She asked, the first girl folded her arms with a snubby look.

"What if I'm not? Are you going to kill me?"

"Fuck yes" Jackie slam her hands on the table and marched towards them. A guy quickly drag her back. "Let me go, I wanna rip that bitch mouth!"

The two girls kept shut at once, Jackie is not someone they could mess with. They had forgotten this fact for a moment.

"Hey!!" A lecturer exclaimed seeing the scene. They all stopped. Jackie jerk herself away from the guys holding her and shot the girls glare.

After they all settled down, the teacher sight move towards Jackie.

"Someone called for you" Hearing this, Jackie clinched her jaw.

Jackie took a deep a deep breath before stepping into the office. She found the chancellor discussing with a young fine man. They both stopped and looked at her when she step in.

"Jackie right?" Jameson turn to face her.

"Yeah.. and you are?" She raised her brow.

"Candy's friend. She asked me to check up on you" He replied.

"Well, how's she? And where is she?"

"She's fine. Let's go, we'll talk on our way" Jameson said and left followed by Jackie.

"You should skip school for a while" Jameson said to Jackie as he drives.

"You must be the person helping her in secret"

"No, it's my boss"

"Huh? You have a boss? You look like a boss yourself. How come you have a boss?" She asked.

"Is that so?" Jameson scoffed.

"Who is this boss of yours? He must be really powerful to have you under him" She said.

"Can you take the shock if I tell you?" Jameson raised his brow but then he got familiar sense. He grip on the stirring wheel hardened.

"Who is he? How is he related to Candy? I know it's definitely not that Xavier of a guys. So who is he?" She asked.

"You ask a lot of questions. Candy never mentioned you're a talkative" Jameson said.

"And Candy never mentioned you're this grumpy. Who are you calling talkative, do you wish to lose you hands?"

Jameson made to speak again but the familiar sense held him again. His face squeeze as if he is in pain.

"Hey, you okay?" Jackie asked.

With heavy breath, Jameson opened his phone with one hand and handed it over to her.

"Call Einstein" He ordered.