Chapter 100: His return

A bucket of water was poured on his face prompting his heavy eyes to open. He found Phoenix tied before him too.

"You didn't find the others?" Noah asked.

"Not yet.. the search is still going on" The built man behind him replied. He was the one who captured Jameson.

Noah returned his gaze to the two and smile. "Where are the rest of you?"

"In your ass. You'll need to use your dick as glasses to see them" Jameson reply almost made Phoenix burst into laughter.

Noah stepped and punched Jameson on the face, bursting his lips.

"Gosh, you're so annoying" Noah grumbled. "Bring in the torturing equipment. This is going to be interesting"

Just then a figure dressed like one of Noah's men stepped in. His face was covered as he push a table forward. Different dangerous equipment for torturing was arranged on it.

Noah smirked seeing it but failed to notice the dangerous gaze on the man who just stepped in.

Jameson eyes remain on him. His aura was familiar.

"Begin, what are you waiting for? Start from the guy.  I'll deal with the pretty girl myself" Noah smirked settling his gaze in Phoenix.

The mysterious man stepped forward, standing before Jameson. Jameson face turned paled staring at his eyes.

These are the same eyes as the person he had lost..

The man turn heading for the table. He picked up one of the knife and stared at it. Noah got the sense of excitement rushing through him but that was cut short..

With swift movement, the knife flew and dive into the eyes of the guard standing behind Noah.

Others got shocked by his move.

"You bastard" Noah cursed under his breath and quickly bought out his gun but the man was fast enough. Several bullets went straight to Noah's both arms and legs sending him down to the floor with a loud cry of pain.

Einstein rushed in. Seeing the scene, he went straight to release Jameson and Phoenix.

They stood and faced him.

"W...who a..are you?" Jameson took a step forward locking gaze with him.

The man reached for his mask and pulled it down revealing his face..

Diego!

Phoenix gasped in excitement, her hand flew to her lips. Without wasting a moment, she ran to hug Diego tight, balls of tears streaming down her face.

"Gawd! You're alive!" She exclaimed breaking the hug to look at her face.

Diego smiled ruffling her short hair. "Short hair suits you better" he stated and return his gaze to Jameson.

"Aren't you going to hug me?" Diego asked. Jameson burst into tears. Diego sighed and went to him Instead. He drew his brother close and hug him.

"Hey" Jameson voice came out hoarse as he cried. "This is not a dream right?" He asked. He saw the building blew off and that body holding his bracelet. He had tried not to go insane.. it wasn't easy.

"I'm here" Diego said knowing how Jameson felt.

Jameson hugged him back. "Don't ever do that again. Or I'll kill you myself"

"Understood boss" Diego replied.

"I'll really kill Diego. I was broken as hell" Jameson said. Diego understood the pain let him cried his heart out.

In a while, Noah was bleeding so badly all over. His eyes was filled with shock and fear. This devil is not dead.. how in the hell did he survive the bomb?!

Diego crouched before him. "How do you wish to die?"

"Pl..ease don't kill me.. I have family.."

Diego scoffed and his eyes filled with deadly excitement.

"Arghh!!!!"

Noah scream filled the room. Diego stepped out of the room all bloody. He enjoying torturing Noah to death. He found his men waiting for him already. They were all with their weapons.

Many of Noah's men rushed into the building all armed. They all halt at once staring into the darkness before them.

Phoenix booth appeared at first before her tall figure. A large gun settled on her shoulder.

"Wassup motherfuckers" She smirked and immediately began to shoot them all. Her bullets spread across killing them.

"This is fucking awesome!!!" She yelled.

Other of the Diego's underground men wasn't left alone.

The muscular lady roared and smashed one of them face on the wall. She took the second and broke his neck.

The middle aged man was very good with guns. He's a sharp shooter.

Blake was their look out.. same with Aiden.. the mission was going well..
___

However Griffin tried to call Noah for the umpteenth time. It was not reachable. This man had told him, he just caught Jameson and the others but is yet to give him feedback.

Did something happened?

He look to his side and saw Venessa laying naked beside him. She had bruises inflicted by him due to his rough sex with her.

She's pretty helpful but he wants Candy.. that bitch is getting on his nerves. He thought she was with Jameson but he was wrong.. Noah didn't find her.

'Where the fuck are you shortie?' He thought, getting down from the bed. He decided to head towards the window.

However, his eyes went wide seeing a familiar figure below, standing with his hands tucked into his pocket. He was distant so he really couldn't figure out who it was. It can't be him right?

A strange noise downstairs made his head snapped towards the door. When he didn't hear it again, he returned his gaze outside.. the figure disappeared already.

Griffin frowned. The sound came again and he took his gun and went down the stairs.

His eyes scan the not so dark room which was usually empty. He took the house remote and tried to turn on the light but it didn't work.

A click sound was heard and he froze..

Slowly, he turn just to see him...

There, he sat on the couch like a king in his domain. Anger was an understatement of what was emitting from him.

He turned off the lighter and turned it on again.. something he loves doing while staring at his pretty...

Griffin couldn't believe it. How in the world? This explained why Noah isn't picking up.

Noah met the Devil already!

"You created a whole army in Moscow. And destroy the same army just to bring me down.." He chuckled darkly, mocking Griffin. "As usual, you're just a coward scared of me"

Griffin scoffed..

"Just how many lives.." He paused, wanting to make sure he was really the one on the damn couch. "How many lives do you have?"

"As far a piece of shit like you is still alive then.." Diego lifted his gaze up. A sly grin flashed in his face...

"There no fucking way I'm gonna die"