Chapter 67: Cellmates

With shaky breath, Hannah heard the cell close behind her. Seeing her news had gotten out, she met with the chief commander and request to be transferred to somewhere with a tight security.

Hannah eyes dart around the small cell having five women dressed in a yellow jumpsuit. Never had she thought she would be in such a position but she has no choice.

Diego had killed Henry Maxwell without blinking an eye, meaning hers won't be any different. All her men are down.

The women in the cell stared at her with a frown except the one who was busy sleeping with her back facing them.

Not watching her step, Hannah kicked a metal plate, creating a loud noise waking the last woman sleeping.

"Oh fuck, who the hell is making some noise?" The woman asked, irritated by the noice. Hannah frowned finding the voice familiar.

"It's the new prisoner, ma'am" One of the other woman said.

Ma'am? Does that mean the woman on the bed, is someone they respect?

"New?" The woman on the bed groaned "Another bitch disturbing me in the cell" She said.

"Bitch?" Hannah didn't know when that word fell off her lips. Even if she is in prison, Hannah still have her ego.

The woman on bed took a deep sighed and slowly sat up. Turning her face to Hannah.. their eyes widened at the same time.

Hannah blinked several times just to make sure she wasn't hallucinating..

"Natalie?" She stuttered.

Natalie stood up, her eyes staring from Hannah's feets up to her face. Is she really the one?

"Mrs. Gonzalez?" Natalie frowned harder.

Gonzalez? The other women began to murmur among each other. There's a billionaire daughter among them.

"What on the motherfucking world are you doing here?" Natalie asked, not believing her eyes.

"I'm here for some reasons.. you don't need to worry.."

"No need to worry?" Natalie scoffed, stepping closer to her. "Are you kidding me? You promised to take me out of these walls and save my name. And now you're here telling me not to worry?" Natalie asked, glaring cold at Hannah.

Hannah quickly thought of what she was going to say.

"Who said I wasn't going to take you out of here? I'm going keep my promise so stay calm" Hannah assured.

Natalie folded her arms and scoffed.

"My stay here is temporary, why are you in this place though?" Hannah asked.

"I almost got killed so I was transferred, on strong surveillance though" Natalie answered and stepped away, her eyes going towards the camera in the room.

"They made up cellmates on purpose" Natalie scoffed, then turn her head to Hannah again.

"Better keep your promise and get me out of here bitch, or I'm going to kill you myself"
____

"You should eat, I can't watch you starve all day" Aiden said dropping a plate of spaghetti and meatballs before Yazmine, sitting on one of his dinner chair.

He sat before her.

Yazmine stared at the food, she was hungry but didn't have the urge to eat. Aiden had been taking care of her, she realized how she cried and blurt out her emotions all these while. And now, he bought her to her home and made dinner.

"Can I eat later?" She asked, looking up to him.

"No, you're eating now"

"But I'm not hungry" Yazmine lied but her stomach betrayed her by growling.

"You really don't have to starve yourself Yazmine. Jameson is fine and he'll wake up soon"

Taking a deep breath, she took a bite from the food. Her face lighten.

"Hmm.. you made this?" Yazmine asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, my mother is a cook remember?"

Oh she had forgotten Aiden was the anonymous guy she knows many things about. The guy she fell in love with... Oh wait.. the hell was she thinking?

Aiden made her crazy thought worse by lean close. She felt his tender hand on her face, tucking the loose hair behind her ear. Her lips parted and her breath halt.

"You don't wanna eat your hair with the food" Aiden said with a smile, withdrawing his hand.

Seeing how she froze, Aiden tilted his head one side a little to observe her face.

"Yaz, you okay? You're face is all red" His eyes dart around. "Ha right. I forgot to bring you water. I'll be right back"

Yazmine release the breath she was holding. This strange feeling won't let her be..

"Here, you should drink"

He dropped the glass of water on the table. Slowly, she reached for the water and drank out of it.

"Should I feed you?" Aiden asked and her face turn red again.

"No!" Her voice came louder than she wanted it to be. "I can do it myself" She return her attention to the food and started eating.

Aiden smiled finding her cute when she blush.

As the night draw close, Aiden saw Yazmine was already drifting off to sleep on the couch.

"Hey, you should be on bed"

Yazmine nodded and he led her to her room. Laying on the bed, Aiden help to cover her with quilt.

"I'll leave now" He informed lightly and made to leave but her hand around his wrist gave him a pause. His eyes met hers.

"Can you stay a little longer?" She requested.

Aiden cleared his throat and slowly lay facing her on the bed.

Yazmine felt conflicted by her request but she didn't regret it. Closing her eyes to find sleep, she couldn't.

"Are you cool with this?"

She heard him asked, his voice shaking a little.

"I can't sleep" She whispered honestly. He let out a deep breath and reach for her hand. Yazmine wondered what he was doing and in the next moment, he placed her hand on his chest.

Yazmine's eyes widened feeling his heartbeat.

"Me neither" He whispered, she raised her head, her eyes meeting with his pair of pitch eyes.

"It happens whenever I'm around you" He added.

Yazmine gaze drifted down to his lips, tempting. She is attracted to someone younger than her? Even though she tried to deny this feeling many times, her heart goes crazy at the sight of him. And to think he felt the same way around her, she was conflicted on what to think.

"Aiden..." she whispered.

"Do you feel the same way?" His question cut her off. "Let me know Yaz, I can't hold it in any longer"

Yazmine also couldn't hold it, she push her face up and slam her lips on his with her eyes close. Seeing how the man froze, Yazmine tried to pulled away but his hand held her face stopping her.

Aiden took the lead, nibbling her lips turn by turn. Hearing her sweet moan, he pushed his mouth deeper into hers, he dive his tongue in and she welcomed it with the same hunger.

Their lips went wild against each other as their hidden desire surface. Yazmine hand clinched his white T shirt tight drawing him close, while Aiden's finger ran through her hair.

When their lungs begged for air, they pulled away, their breath hitting each other's face as they tried to catch it.

Aiden stared at her beautiful face, then reached her her swollen wet lips. He wish to ravish them and take all of her but he wanted to take things slow.

"Let's stop here" He whispered, tucking her loose hair behind her ear. Yazmine drew her head close to his chest and close her eyes.

Both falling asleep afterward.