Chapter 37: Do you want it?

"Why does she want me dead?" Candy asked after a long while of silence, as Diego drives them back home. The bloody scene kept replaying in her head and she couldn't shake it off.

"Because you are on her way" Diego replied.

"But, I never done anything wrong and she badly want to end me. How am I even standing on her way?"

"I'm supposed to get married to Venessa so she easily have her way to me but her plan was ruin because of you" Diego replied and Candy's lips fell apart. This was just like her mother. Forcing her into a dangerous marriage just to secure control.

Diego noticed her discomfort, so he added.

"She won't come after you for a while, but she'll find another way" He said.

"If I hadn't come to the alter.. will you have married Venessa?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Maybe" He replied. His gaze was cold enough to make anyone cringe.

"What? Even after knowing how your step mother is?"

"Can we stop talking about this?" He asked coldly then stop the car. Candy glance outside and saw they were home already. She stepped down after he did and followed him inside the house.

After they were in, she tried to speak, but he went upstairs fast and shut the door.
____

"What in the world?" Hannah lips parted as she stares at the man before him. The look on his face shows Diego was behind it. He is so good at making his enemies shiver this way.

"How did he find out?" She mumbled and immediately grab her phone to call someone.

"Alexa?" She called lightly, holding the phone gently to her hear.

"She is fine" The familiar voice of Jameson sounded on the other side. That explains it. Alexa had told them the truth.

"Mrs. Hannah, I hope you've receive Mr. President message and I also hope you'll abide to it" Jameson voice sounded and the call ended. Hannah took in a sharp breath and drop her phone.

She scoffed, staring into space. "His woman.. That's interesting" she muttered and then face the man.

"How could you have fallen into his trap, idiot" She rolled her eyes.

"We never knew how he got to know where we are ma'am. He bought all my men down without lifting a finger" The man spoke as the scene replayed in his head.

"I should have given someone smarter than you but I do not have the chance at this moment because of your stupid act. Now I have to find another way" Hannah muttered. "Get out"

The man bowed and left the place immediately.

Hannah reached for a file on her desk. It was Candy's result after her accident and miscarriage. The result shows Candy's low tendency of having a child.

"This will surely be useful" She smirked. Picking up her phone she made a call.

"Venessa, come to office"
____

Jackie flip through the photo on her phone as she has this bright smile on her face. They were Jameson's photos.

"You must really like this guy" Her male friend's voice sounded behind her and she jerk.

"Shit! Damn you Carl" She cursed.

"Instead of staring at his pictures why can't you just go and confess to him?" He asked with a smile as he went to sit.

"I never said I like him and even if I do, do you think he'll accept me?" She asked, wanting to know the answer deep down.

"Nope" Carl answered throwing some chips into his mouth. Jackie gave him a glare.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Do you really like him?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I said no" She replied, throw a wire at him.

"Why are you denying it when it written all over your face? You mention him all the time.."

"That's because he's grumpy and annoying" She cut him off. She checked the time and gasped. "Oh shit it's 8pm, I have to go to class!" She picked up her bag and stormed out.

Carl sighed deeply. "I guess I don't have a chance to have her"
___

Diego woke up late in the morning, the reason he doesn't know, but felt a bit weak. He head downstairs with his hair a bit messy and saw Candy serving breakfast. She stopped when she saw him.

"Hi Good morning," she greeted with a smile.

"Morn..ing" He answered before he could realize. Candy gave off a knowing smile.

He walked towards her, his eyes on the breakfast behind her. Meanwhile Candy breath halt at his closeness. How could he smell so good? This is the first time, she'll wake up before him. At this moment he look so hot.

"I don't really eat breakfast" He said in a hoarse voice, but the woman didn't reply and only stare. He smirked at her reaction. She was wearing just a casual top, and shorts.

"Am I that handsome?" His question bought her back to reality.

"Huh? Uhm.. sorry I was just.. nothing" she stuttered. "Did you say something?"

"I said" He started, walking close until there was no space in between. "I don't really eat breakfast" he whispered. Candy blinked severally.

"Oh, then.. but are you staying home today?" She swallowed the bile raising in her throat. She wanted to step back but the table behind her stopped her.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asked lightly, he asked leaning closer, his face inches from hers as he placed both hands on the table behind her. She could feel her nipples getting erected as it presses against his hard chest. Leaning one more inch and his lips will be brushing hers.

"Huh? Uhm.. yes you should. I mean you look tired.. you should rest.. and.." She paused because of her shaky breath. Diego was enjoying the way he was affecting her.

"And?" He asked, he made his lips brush against hers this time. Candy badly wants to press her lips against his.

"And, uhm.. I feel bored and alone.."

"Then we should we just stay at home? Just us" His was trailing his lips down her neck this time around.

"Yes please" Those words came out of her lips before she knew it. She trail her hand to his back as he sucked on her neck. His callous hand went to her thigh caressing it. Her body driving him crazy as she let out a sweet moan. It's been a while since he heard it.. and fuck! He missed them.

His second hand went straight to her left breast, gently squeezing her nipple. His lips went to his and he dive his tongue in immediately. Candy responded dipping her fingers into his messy.

He broke the kiss for a moment pulling off the cloth obstructing him from touching her bare body and return to kissing her. He lift her up to the table gently, her legs wrapping around his torso.

After a while, he broke the kiss, going straight to her cleavage. Candy exhaled hard, throwing her head backward. He captured her pink erected nipple into his mouth teasing them with his hands, teeth and tongue. It hardened in his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Candy moaned out, she could feel her down part dripping wet already. His hand with to her shorts and pulled them down, trailing his fingers straight to her Honey pot.

"You're dripping little woman" He whispered in the sexiest voice she had ever heard. His hardness brushing his thighs.

"Do you want it?" He whispered, rubbing his finger on her sensitive nub.

Candy mind went wild. Why is he asking when all her body was begging for it? He was teasing her.

"Yes" She manage to whispered. Diego dive two fingers into her soft flesh, her loud moan filling the room as her body jerk.

His thrust went slow for a moment as he kissed her boobs hard. Soon, he went fast and she reached her climax in no time.