Chapter 54: His wife

"So this is the building" Candy muttered when they reach place.

"What a strange aura" Yazmine said scanning the place. It was in a building in a restricted area.

Stepping into a room they found a man sitting at the end of the wall before them. There was also five men in the room, all has a dark intention written on their faces.

"I don't feel good about this" Yazmine muttered, her face calm same with Candy and Aiden.

The man seated lips curved up to a dark smile, his eyes screamed dangerous motive but this didn't scare the three.

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up. Have your seat" The man demanded lightly and the three did.

Candy's eyes darted around the room as Yazmine began to her discussion with the man.

"Taking the Gonzalez's resources is out of the line, Mr. Leo" Yazmine spoke first.

"The Gonzalez was the first to steal what's ours. It's fair now" The man's smirked.

"We won fair and square"

"Hmm.. it seems your president is beginning to lose his capabilities. Stealing what is his, I never thought it would be that easy..."

Meanwhile, Leo got the chance because Diego was off for a while. And it seems someone helped them.

Someone that knew about the Gonzalez company well.

"And also.." The man scoffed. "He had just led his people into a trap"

After his words, the men in the room pointed their guns towards the three. Non of them flinch in fear.

"Gosh, I never thought we'll have a gun fight" Yazmine closed her eyes and sighed.
____

Back in Berlin, Diego and Jameson stepped into a game house. After speaking with a man who had walked towards them, they was led to a large room.

"Bienvenidos Diego!" The Spanish man having tattoos covering most part of his body greeted loudly as Diego and Jameson stepped in. (Welcome Diego)

"Cabrón" Diego cursed. (Asshole)

"It's really nice to see you my friend. I never thought I could actually bring you here" The Spanish man walked to stand before Diego. "Do you keep getting taller? Why are you so big?"

"You've crossed the line Vito" Diego glared coldly.

"I heard you sent some of your workers to discuss with my man over there. They should be in a tight seat right now Diego. If you want them to live, let's discuss calmly" Vito said.

Diego smirked. "I'm actually pitying your man there"

Vito frowned. "Are you trying to act unaffected. You're about to lose your dear workers. Why will you pity my man instead?"

"My wife is a crazy when angry and I'm sure that man of yours is going to trigger it.." Diego stepped closer to Vito.

"Did you really think you can get away after stealing from me?"

Vito blinked, trying to figure out what Diego meant.
____

Meanwhile***

"You three are not going to leave here alive" Leo stated.. "Except.." he turn his gaze to Candy.

"If I have a taste of this damsel right here"

They all turn their gaze to Candy.

"Me?" Candy asked cutely pointing her index finger to herself.

"Yes you dear. You're the only one who could save your friend now.. don't worry. I'll be gentle" The man spoke. Meanwhile, Aiden slowly pull out his gun, his gaze also scan the man behind him.

"Hey..." Yazmine made to fire at Leo but Candy held her hand below the table, telling her she could handle this.

The man took his cup of tea and drank out of it.

"Well, Mr. Leo. I'll have to decline such and offer.." placing her hand on chest, she said with a smile. "I'm a married woman, I can't cheat on my lovely husband for anything"

"Oh what a sweet woman, you're just the type I want. Your husband is obviously not powerful than me. I'll take care of you so well.."

"Hey!!" The man jerked at Candy's scream and blinked. "Don't insult my husband like that" she pouted.

"Insult..."

"Yeah, my husband is a billion times better that a church rat.. oh I meant you"

Behind, Candy's innocent face laying her devil ready to creep out of the surface.

"Did you just insult me? Who the hell is your husband!"

"Someone I can't compare you with. You're like shit beside him" Candy said. Yazmine tried to hold in her laughter, same with Aiden. Candy is sure crazy.

"Whatever.. y'all going to die!!" The man roared but felt a strange sensation coursing through him.

"Oh" Candy placed both of her legs on the table, her face dropped cold.

"I forgot to tell you something Mr. Leo.. I might have added a little bit sugar in your tea"

Leo eyes widened.. what the hell?!! While the little talk was going on with Yazmine. Candy had secretly put some poison into his tea since she was close to it.

The poison will only weaken his system giving him pains... Not enough to kill him though.

"Kill them! Kill them all!!" Leo roared.

Candy shut her eyes as several gunshots sounded same with Yazmine, her heart had skipped a beat. Candy let out a breath of relief.. she knew she could trust her husband.

Among the five men in the room, three was Diego's men. Aiden had also shot one too but was a bit surprised those men helped him too.

Leo eyes almost popped out of its socket. What the hell. He coughed out hard, his chest tighten.

Candy stood up and lean close to the man groaning in pain.

"What the.." He coughed.. "Who the hell are you?" He asked.

Candy pulled out the gun she got from Diego, and pointed it straight to Leo's head, a smirk on her lips.

"What did you expect from a woman married to the Billionaire Devil?"

Leo eyes widened.. Candy is Diego's wife? No wonder she had looked familiar. She was the woman rumored to be the devil's wife. How could an innocent woman look deadly in a minute.

"Shocking isn't it?" Candy's set her gun creating a a click sound that rented the silent room.

"Any last word?" She asked, raising her brow.

Leo roared.. "Fuck you bitch"

"Tssk!" Candy scoffed coldly. In the next moment, she pulled the trigger..

BANG!!!!!