Chapter 24: Slut

"Hey sis" Jameson greeted with a grin, appearing before her.

"Stop smiling"

"Wooo.. did someone ruin your mood? I mean, did a man break your heart?" Jameson asked.

"It's more like I broke my own heart by Playing dumb" Yazmine pouted.

"Who is he? I'll kill him right now" He said. Yazmine slowly looked up at him.

"You.. so go kill yourself" She and Jameson turned speechless. She stood and left the office.

"Crazy" Jameson chuckled and left too.

Aiden who witnessed everything let out a secret smile. But then Alexa came to stand before him.

"It's time for lunch, wanna come eat with me?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine" He rejected politely.

"It's an order" Alexa said in a stern voice and turn to leave.
___

Candy exhaled deeply as she raised her head up to the house. It was clean and shinny.

She switched on the television and the first thing she saw was Natalie giving her speech. She was a nominee for the 'Female Entrepreneur Of The Year'. She won the last year award and was thriving for this year too.

"Ah right, I almost forgot about her" Candy muttered and reached for her phone.

She clicked on the video.

As seconds pass by, her expression dramatically changed. Her chest heaves slowly as anger creep in.

Her hold on her phone harden.

"She killed father?" Instead of crying out loud, Candy burst into laughter in room.

"Wow" She mumbled and her face dropped back to a cold expression. She watch Vortex ram Natalie from behind while she let out a loud moan. Candy scoffed.

"One bottle of whiskey please" Candy said to the barman behind the counter.

When her order arrived, Candy poured the drink into her mouth. The liquor burn her throat but she cared less.

The barman eyes widened, he never thought an innocent face like her could drink this hard. After drinking most of it, she dropped the drink on the table and groaned.

"Are you alright, ma’am?" He asked and Candy laughed lightly.

"Alright?" She scoffed.

"I’m far from being alright. I am really furious right now, I badly wanna kill someone but that would be like a small punishment from me"

Hearing her reply, the barman froze on his spot. Who could have offended her so much? Candy turn to leave before he could speak. He wanted to stop her but couldn’t.

Reaching for her phone, she dialed a number.

"Candy?"

"Hey Jackie. I saw the video, are you alright?" Candy asked.

"I should be the one asking you that sis. I'm so sorry"

"Hey c'mon, you did nothing.."

"Candy, did you drink?" Jackie asked, hearing the changes in Candy's voice.

"I'm on the second bottle" Candy said.

"Oh Gawd, the last time you drink.. you.. Candy where you?"

"Don't worry I'm fine. I just wanna let you know I won't go easy on her. It might affect you a little, I'm sorry in advance" Candy said and Jackie turn silent for a while.