Chapter 23: Little woman

She kissed him hungrily as if her life depends on it. Diego didn't disappoint, he kissed her hard she just as she wanted. Thrusting deep into her, she buried her fingers into his his black messy hair.

She moan out without breaking the kiss. His thrust was deep and hard, hitting her womb. She cared less since wanted it this way... Rough!

Diego groaned in pleasure feeling each and every part of her. She was warm and her walls welcome his rod at each thrust.

She came to her release in no time, and collapse to the bed breathing hard. When she was calm, her eyes fluttered open, she found Diego staring at her.  an amusing smile grazing his lips....

"That was impressive little woman" He said in a hoarse voice, drawing his face close to her neck. "Just on your first release, you couldn't take it"

His words and touch was turn her on again.

Candy thought that was it but he flipped her over and made her go on four. She was sweating all over with her hair glueing on her face.

Her delicate skin has red marks on it resulted from his hold and hard kisses.

He thrust his long length brutally into her this time causing her hand to clinch the bed tight. Her lips parted, letting out a cry. Diego pinned her head into the bed.

He was f**king her violently from behind, and she slam herself back to him in the same hunger. The clap sound of his hip colliding her ass filled the room as Candy's cries of pleasure wet the bed sheet.

She was receiving is so good, his length fatten inside of her.

He made her come over and over and then finally shoots his wetness into her. Diego stared down at her wet core, which was dripping wet with his c*m.

His lips curled up into a dark smile..

***

Candy's body ached all over the moment she woke up. Her throat hurts a little. She sure had screamed so hard last night because of the intense moment.

He is a monster on bed.. in fact he is a monster everywhere.

Her eyes flutters open and found the other side of the bed empty. He must have left for work already.

Candy forced herself down from the bed. Her body was in a mess. Her sight caught her wrist having red marks.

"He must have known me" She mumbled as she recalled the moments she had with her father.
__

'You're my strong, brave girl' His voice sounded in her head.

Mr. Jefferson, a respected higher ranked Military who searved the country for many years. He was a single father, since his wife died due to an accident. Candy grew up to love his father so much. Soon, he was promoted and could hardly have time for his daughter.

"This is your new mother, Candy" She recalled the smile on her father's face while introducing Natalie as her new mother. She was only seven then.

At first Natalie was a good mother even after giving birth to Jackie. But seeing, how Mr. Jefferson spend his time with Candy teaching her some important things for herself, hatred in Natalie grew.

Whenever Mr. Jefferson isn't around, Candy got matreated. She never for once told her father about the harsh treatment.

Mr. Jefferson finally got to be on a very high ranked where he has military officers that could work for him.

He noticed the harsh treatment his daughter was facing and flared up in anger one night. But his action only bought a nightmare to Candy.

'I'll kill your father, if he gets to know about this' She would warned. But that made Candy show up her dark side.

"Touch my father and I'll make sure you crave for death" She warned. Natalie had never seen this side of Candy so stayed low for a while.

When Candy got into college, she was pretty famous because of her father's wealth and strength. Her step sister Jackie loves her so much and wish to stay around her but Candy hardly come home.

After some crazy relationships, Candy fell in love with Mark. A guy of whom she thought of spending her life with but.. on the day her father set his eyes on Mark he disagreed.

"Why father?! I've always done what you want.. but not this time. I love Mark!"

"Can't you see it Candy. He is changing you and he doesn't seem like someone who wants to spend the rest of his life with you.."

"Enough father! I can't hear this anymore!"

Candy remembered how she slam her door in anger refusing to think about his father wish.

Yeah, she saw some weird characters in Mark but she ignored it due to her love for him.

One day, her father died..

The autopsy which showed that he had died of heart attack. Candy cried for days.. what could have made him think so much? Was it because of her?

Natalie blamed her for not listening to her father, with this, Candy left home and stayed with Mark..

But at the end, she got heartbroken and her life twisted in a way she could ever imagine..
___

The sound her phone ringing woke Candy up from her deep thought. She reach up to her face and wipe her tears off.

Taking her phone, she saw Yazmine's name on the screen and her eyes flew wide open. Shit! She forgot about her work. She checked the time and saw it was 12:00pm already.

"Oh Gawd!" She stood up immediately but felt sour down there.

"That jerk" she cursed under her breath. Her phone beeped as a message came it. She saw the video of Natalie sent to her and text from Yazmine.

*THE PRESIDENT SAID YOU'RE NOT FEELING TOO WELL.. ARE YOU OKAY? SHOULD I COME VISIT?*

"Huh? President said that?" Candy mumbled with a small frown. She let out a breath in relief.

After freshening up, her gaze land on the huge mirror in the room. She saw the s*x marks on her neck and collar bone.

She remembered how she desperately slam her lips deep into his mouth and f*cked herself hard on him.

"I must be crazy" She mumbled.
____

*I'M GETTING BETTER, DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME*

Yazmine saw Candy's message popped in and sighed.

"I don't even know where she lives" She mumbled.

"Here" Aiden came before her and drop a cup of black coffee in her table.

"Uhm.. I didn't.."

"You're welcome" Aiden bowed and left before she could complete her words.

"Tssk.. why is he only talking to her" One of the worker said to her friend.

"He buys coffee for her every morning but barely speak with us. Is something between them" The other replied.

"I don't think so. Aiden is a new worker and judging from her clumsy reactions.. I don't think they are close"

Alexa who was hearing everything in secret, shifted her gaze to Yazmine who started her work. She then look at Aiden.

Yazmine phone beeped and the anonymous guy's message popped in.

*HEY, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?*

"What took him so long?" Yazmine asked no one in particular.

*ASSHOLE!!!!!* She texted him back.

*SORRY I WAS PRETTY BUSY THESE DAYS. I GOT A JOB AND FELL FOR A GIRL*

Yazmine smile dropped a little. She felt conflicted by his message.

*THAT'S NICE*

*YEAH, SHE IS REALLY PRETTY AND SMART*

"Oh fuck this" She muttered and drop her phone. Chatting with him is what make her smile sometimes. She wished to get to know him some day but right now...

She doesn't even know what to think.