Chapter 46: She's crazy!

As Jameson and Diego walk, Jameson sighed. He knew Diego only came towards them because of Candy and used him as an excuse.

Diego would have just call if he needs him.

"Why can't you just open up to her?" He asked the man walking with both hands in his pocket.

"About what?"

"About your feelings man" Jameson replied.

"I don't even know how I feel. I'm confused myself, how am I supposed to tell her?" Diego sighed, his expression disturbed. "I didn't know woman are so hard to read. Fuck" he muttered.

"You should have known this before hurting her in the first place"

"Don't scold me and tell me what to do alright. This shit is driving crazy. I don't even know what to think alright?"

"Fine follow my lead.. but for now, just give her a little time"
____

Yazmine spot Aiden's seat and found it empty. She remembered how Aiden got a call while they were on the trip.

"Your sister was trapped in a fire. Where are you Aiden?!" His neighbor called that day. Aiden's didn't panicked so hard.

"I'm coming with you" Yazmine said to him.

"No, don't" Aiden refused swinging his bag behind him.

"Give me a call when you get there okay"

As the memory ends, Yazmine pinched the bridge of her nose. Aiden haven't given her a call since then and she was worried. She had called him but he never picked up.

Her mind drifted to the place she visited that night.

"I guess I'll have to go there tonight" she mumbled.
___

That evening, Candy walked into a restaurant where a man dressed in a black and white business suit was waiting for her.

"Good afternoon Mr. Henry" Candy greeted politely.

"Oh Miss. Candy" The man smiled as Candy say before him.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting" Candy asked, her aura exuding calm and comfort. She was here to sign a contract of a very important partner of the Gonzalez company.. this contract is going to favour her father's company too.

That was why she decided to show up personally.

"Not at all. The contract is ready for your signature" The middle aged man bought out some documents. "But I'll like to ask you some question first"

"What is it?" She ask.

"Are you really married to President Diego?" He asked catching Candy off guard. Seeing her silence, Mr. Henry assured calmly.

"I'm a family friend, I just happen to hear the rumor so I was just curious. You should have known about me already"

Mr. Henry is said to be a close man to the former president.. which is Diego's father, whom she haven't met before. Sighing, she knew this man would mean no harm.

"Yes I am. It was kept a secret for a reason" Though the reason wasn't there anymore but she felt, she still should leave that way.

"That is pretty mixed up" Mr. Henry stated.

Candy frowned. Mixed up? What does he mean?

"I heard you were mistaken as my daughter. She was supposed to be the one at the alter, instead you showed up and cause a big misunderstanding"

Daughter? Wait, could he be...

"Hello Candy" A familiar voice sounded behind her. Venessa. She had almost forgotten about her. Mr. Henry is her father... Oh shit!

Venessa had been staying low, waiting for her father's arrival. Candy began to wonder how she was going to get herself away from this.

"Mr. Henry..."

"Was that true?" The man question cut her off. "Did you decieved the president"

"I did it to save myself back then. I mean no harm beside Venessa was no where to be found that day"

"That didn't give you the right to take my daughter's place. It's not done that way Candy" The man sounded cold this time around.

Venessa smirked as she sat beside her father. Her eyes looking down at Candy.

"Her history is such a pity father. Her step mother was Labeled as a whore with her indecent video streaming online not too long ago and oh not to forget that she killed her father. She currently in prison. What a bad history" Venessa shook her head.

Candy knew Venessa was trying to make her lose her cool and enrage before this man. With this, she managed to suppress her anger and spoke.

"I'll be leaving Mr. Henry, sorry for the..."

"Leave? What about the contract?" The man asked. "Tssk.. you're also bad with business too?"

"Then let me sign the contract, if you're not interested then I should probably take my leave" Candy tried to keep her voice calm.

"How rude!" Venessa slammed both hands on the table gaining the attention for the customers around them.

"How dare you speak to my father like that!!" She exclaimed.

Candy gaze remain on Mr. Henry, she stood up and bow.

"I'll be leaving" She muttered. She gave Venessa and calm look and turn to leave the restaurant but...

"How could I have forgot about your dirty secret Candy. Mark..."

Hearing the name, Candy stopped walking. How in the world did Venessa know about Mark?

"I heard he cheated on you that night, you lose yourself and cause an accident killing him and your unborn child. What if you do the same to Diego"

Venessa's words was close to the height. Candy clinched her fist hard, tears threatening to come out.

"Not to forget the most important part. You can't even bare child. Barren woman"

That's it! This bitch is going down. Swirling around, Candy marched fast towards Venessa immediately. The anger on her face made Venessa's breath halt for a moment.

Grabbing the glass cup on the table, she swiftly smashed it on her face. Taking Venessa by the hair, Candy hit her head repeatedly on the table and swing her to the floor.

The people around gasped.

"Woman!" Mr. Henry roared, but got a cold glare and warning from Candy.

"When I get this mad I don't mind ages, so stand back while I deal with your daughter"

Mr. Henry felt a chill down his spine. He never knew Candy was this strong. His eyes caught a figure who just stepped into the restaurant.

"Diego!" He called out. Candy who was about to continue her work stopped and looked up at him. His expression was blank.

Venessa stood, holding her bleeding face. "Look what she did to me, all because I said the fucking truth!"

Other people in the restaurant was busy recording. Diego ignored Venessa and walked up to Candy.

"What happened?" He asked lightly.

"She is crazy!" Mr. Henry said. Diego shot a glare at him shutting him up.

"She called me a barren woman" Candy answered his question.

Diego lifted his gaze to Venessa's bleeding face.

"She is not bleeding enough wife. Work on that" he said calmly.

His word shocked everyone in the restaurant except Candy.

Turning her gaze back to shocked Venessa, Candy smirked.

"I'll break some of her bones too" she muttered.