Chapter 89: Trapped

A bomb?

Diego stopped his track immediately. Did Griffin really plan to use the whole clan to bring him down? What a Physco!

"You!" Dona yelled from behind shooting Diego. The bullet barely missed him.

With a cold look, Diego approached fast to her. She shot again but Diego swiftly hit the gun away and grab her neck.

"Bitch wake up. Aren't you Slyvester's wife? You accepted a fucking stranger as your Don, putting your whole clan in danger" He growled. He pushed her letting her go.

"Raise the alarm and ask your clan to evacuate. Y'all are going to die if you still stay"

Dona's eyes widened at his word.

Diego turn to leave, tapping on his earphone. "How many bombs Aiden?" He asked.

"I don't know but it's definitely not one. The building scanning will soon be over and..." Aiden paused when a call came in. He picked up immediately. "The scanning?"

"What the heck?! The scan is complete and you won't believe this" The voice on the other side sounded.

"What?"

"There are strange bombs everywhere. The bombs is strong enough to destroy the entire building building"

Aiden let out a shaky breath. "How long do we have?"

"Three minutes" The person replied.

Diego made to take another step but a gun shot sounded again. Diego turned his head and found Dona holding the gun.

'Fucking bitch!' Diego cursed inwardly.

"How do I believe you?" She asked. "You're not leaving"

Just then a speaker was turned on and that familiar voice sounded.

"Hello brother"

Diego clinched his jaw at the voice. Dona frowned, that's Griffin's voice.

"I know you can currently hear me. Tssk.. I outsmarted you this time, didn't I?" Griffin voice dripped with mockery.

Diego never thought this asshole will go far. Bringing all these people down with him is just too cruel.

"You're just like your father. He was strong, brave, ruthless.. but when that stupid feeling called love came in. He lost his way of thinking. Same thing happened to you Diego. Your love for Candy made you weak"

Diego scoffed in disbelief.

"Don't worry after your death, I'll make sure to take care of Shortie for you. Happy death day brother"

The speaker turned off afterward..

"Motherfucker" Diego uttered.
____

Grabbing the huge fry pan, Jameson hit it on the butler that approached him, sending him falling to the ground backward.

One of them tried to hit Jameson with a cutlass, he effortlessly flew across the table behind him. Grabbing a fistful of grinded pepper, he threw it on the man's face.

"Fuck!" His swear rent the room.

"A bomb you say?" Jameson eyes widened holding the earphone.

"Yeah, we have three minutes before the first one blows off" Diego voice sounded.

"First? You mean there are others?" Jameson eyes widened. Is Griffin's thinking of killing the whole clan just to bring Diego down?

"Argh!!" One of them yelled, trying to smash Jameson with and hammer. Jameson dodge and immediately took the boiling water on the stove and poured it on his face.