Chapter 104: Final

"I love you so much mom.. I wish to kiss your cheek right now" Alex said.

"Sure baby come" Candy said.

The two boys came down running towards her. They kissed each side of her cheek and Diego sighed.

"You shouldn't talk or stand while eating" Diego stated.

"We wanted to kiss our mother. Is that a wrong thing to do father?" Andrew asked.

"I know what you're doing" Diego raised a brow.

"She is our mother" Alex said behind.

"I can take her out on a vacation like I did the last time" Diego said. Warning dripping his tone. He seems to have won again since the boys didn't know what to say.

"Di" Candy called seeing the boys sad look.

"They are pretending" Diego knew these two devils more than Candy.. they are practically him.

"Di" Candy called again.

"Fine.. I'm not taking only her. Actually, we are all going on a vacation" Diego stated and the boys squealed with joy.

Candy took Andrew to his her lap while Diego took Alex and they began to feed them.

Old Mavis smiled. He may have lost many of his own but just the scene alone was enough to warn his heart.

The Gonzalez family now have a new beginning and it's starting from these two little one.

Diego and Candy promised never to ignore their children's wellbeing and always show them equal love.

He hope never to see the Gonzalez family never sees war again.
___

As years passed by, Old Mavis passed away.. it was a news that broke everyone's heart. Diego was now the leader of the Gonzalez family.

Of course he didn't stop destroy those selfish assholes raising against him. Phoenix and the others helped as usual.. though Phoenix found someone who loved her later on.

Yazmine and Aiden lived in another country.. she gave birth to a daughter.

Jameson married Jackie after she became a boss on her own and more matured.

Those in jail remain there.. life imprisonment.
___

The Gonzalez mansion was designed beautifully.. it was Diego's birthday and Candy planned to make it special.. she invited everyone. It was like a reunion.

Diego stepped into the large kitchen and frowned seeing his wife cooking with the other maids.

"Wife?" Even after the years, Diego's protectiveness over Candy never grow old. He would freak out if she get hurt and now.. she is in the kitchen.

Candy saw the look on his face and approached him.

"Just this once Di.."

"No you said that the last time and that was two days a.."

Candy kissed his lips shutting him up. It works everytime.. she will then back it up with the magic words.

"I love you so much hubby"

Diego looked away letting out a secret smile. His wife just always get him and he wish to take her to bed with the way she is staring at him.

"Wife this is unfair.. I.."

Candy kissed him again. "I'll be fine. It's just cooking.. I'm so good at that, you know that well"

"What am I getting in return" He smirked holding her waist. Lust filling his gaze.