Chapter 22: Punishment

Candy swallowed hard at his word.

"If that's his world then. I do not regret my decision" She replied with straight face.

"Hmm, that's a tough decision. One of the enemies are here" Jameson said shifting his gaze to the two woman sitting around the corner.

Candy traced his gaze and found Hannah with Venessa staring at their direction. She quickly avert her gaze.

"T.. that's Venessa.. the one who supposed to get married to the president" Candy stuttered. What is she doing here?

"Oh Venessa is like a tiny trash. I'm talking about the woman with her" Jameson said.

"Who is she?"

"Diego's aunt. She must be wondering who you are since Venessa had saw you once at Diego's home"

"Then should we pretend we are couples?" Candy asked.

"Huh?" Jameson raised his brow.

"Here, eat this" Candy said stabbing a pork with her fork. She stretched her hand to Jameson gesturing him to eat.

"There's no need for that..."

"Please" Candy blinked cutely and Jameson sighed. He opened his mouth slowly, took I'm the food and chew gently.

Just like how Candy had predicted, Venessa scoffed.

"It seems we got it all wrong" She said to Hannah. "They both seems like a couple" she watch Candy wipe off the small spice at one side Jameson's lips.

"Hmm, let's leave then. Diego won't lay low to marry such a girl" Hannah said and stood up to leave. Venessa followed.

"It worked" Candy grin cutely while Jameson only stared at her.

****

Diego got home that midnight and found the house empty. Did she leave already? Well that's her choice. He never expected her to stay longer than three days but instead it has been a week.

She must have been fed up with his shits lately and he cared less.

Heading towards his room he heard the sound loud music coming from Candy's room. Her off key tone could be heard as she sing along.

"You've got to be kidding me" Diego muttered and stepped towards her room. Opening the door, he swallowed at what she was wearing.

Red night gown that barely covers half of her thighs her black hair was pinned, revealing her smooth neck.

In the dim lighted room, she had her back facing him, and was swaying her waist seductively to the wild music.

He tilted his head a little observing every bit of her body. Candy had everything he wants in a woman or maybe even more.

He found himself stepping towards her and stopped when he was close enough.

Candy haven't noticed him because she was immersed with the dance. That's one of her talent and she does this any time she wants to take herself out of the world.

Her back suddenly bumped onto a hard chest and she froze. Did someone break into the house? Only one way to find out.

She swing her arm backward with aim of punching the person behind her.

Diego was fast enough to hold her hand. He draw her close to himself. Her boobs pressing against his chest.

'F^ck! She smells so nice' He thought.

"Sir? Y.. you're back?" She stuttered, with shock.

"Yeah, and right now I want this fabric of yours gone"

"I don't feel good for that.." Candy said.

"Do I look like I care?" He raised his brow.

"You should cus I'm not feeling well. What if I die in your arms"

"You were dancing so wild some minutes ago and you expect me to believe you are not feeling well?" He asked.

"You've not been home since two days and you expect me to let you get your way with me?" She jerk herself away from him.

"That won't happen" she said almost coldly. Her eyes daring him to do his worse.

But then the devil's lips curve up into a wicked smile. He is definitely going to enjoy this.
___

In the next 20 minutes, Candy's hands was cuffed above her head. Her leg was chained.

This devil had dragged her into room, bought out his equipments and forcefully chained her down.

"Let me out of here!" She tried to set herself free but no avail. How the hell does he have all of these? What does he use them for?!

Diego came out of the bathroom room, water dripping down from his wet hair to his handsome face. He used a neat towel to clean his hair as he shifted his gaze to the little woman on his bed, gritting her teeth.

She was like a wonderful piece of art to him.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked.

"You're becoming so daring little woman. I should let you know you're only mine and no one else" Diego said stepping close close to her.

"I'm not your property" She stated.

"Yes you are.." He lean close to his face and smirked. "Have you forgotten the words I said to you on our wedding night. I said, I'll own you and there's no turning back" He whispered.

His finger reached for her exposed tight, his touch sent tinglings all over her and her fist clinched tight.

"You'll badly wanna touch me Candy, with this you'll try to set yourself free at the same time giving yourself bruises on your wrist and ankles. It's you're punishment for daring me twice today"

'Gosh! He is so cruel!' Candy swallowed hard. He is really a devil! But she won't apologize.

He hovered over her, devouring her neck. She tried to move but the chains were stopping her.

He went for his favourite part, her boobs. His mouth took on one of them and he teased her with his tougue and teeth.

She let out a loud moan, her hands itching to touch him. Why does his punishment have to be so cruel?

"Please" She didn't know when those words tore out of her lips.

"Please what?" He stopped and asked.

"Let me go"

'Wrong answer' He thought to himself and then continue.

She felt his hands on her wet core, she was dripping already. How could her body respond so fast with his touch?

He dipped two fingers into her, her body jolt and the torture increase. Her body was overwhelmed with pleasure. His lips, eyes and scent was driving her crazy.

The only thing she could think of was to touch and kiss him hard.

He position himself to her entrance and thrust hard into her. She let out a loud cry, trying to get away, he was messing with her hard.

He would draw his face close and make her think he was about to kiss her but then withdraw back.

'Fuck!' Candy cursed inwardly. She need to get herself free.

Just on her first release, she couldn't take it anymore. She was sweating all over, her wrist hurts, her eyes teary as she breath hard.

Her mind immediately drifted to the small pin holding her hair. She looked down to the man kissing her navel.

Raising herslef up. She reached for the pin and began to free herself slowly without the man's knowledge.

Diego traced his hot kisses up to her neck, his hands roaming around her body and keeping her in place.

Just then she succeeded in freeing herself. She immediately held up his face and slam her lips deep on his.

Diego had expected this, he wanted to know how long she could take it. He smirked against her lips and kissed her hard while he let her touch him.

'Now, that's my girl' He thought to himself, proud of what she did....