Chapter 40: Bad drinker

Diego slowly turn his head towards Jameson who gave him a grin in return. If look could kill then Jameson would be unconscious.

Before he could fired at him, his eyes spot Candy approaching them. She was so beautiful, he almost didn't recognize her for a moment. Her red short gown clung onto her curvy body, alluring enough to make any man drool. Her make up light and her curly black hair falls on both shoulder.

"Happy birthday" She greeted with a warm smile. Judging from expression, she must have prepared this.

"What's this?" He asked in a not so cold voice.

"My present. Days like this should be warm and filled with happiness. Please let us make you feel that way even it's once" Her words were supposed to surge anger but it didn't. Though he hated this but part of him wants to sit among these people.

"It's just a short dinner. Please" Her eyes desperately wanting him to stay.

"C'mon Diego, I'm hungry!" Einstein exclaimed, he was sitting around the corner. Jameson gave him a fuck you sign.

Diego took deep breath and gave Candy one last look before stepping forward. The noise of the employees afterward made him shut his eyes a little.
__

The dinner began but the atmosphere was thick and filled with silence. Of course they felt overwhelmed by Diego's presence but Jameson smoothen the situation with a joke.

Some of the employees also joined making atmosphere bright again.

Meanwhile, Aiden was seated beside Yazmine. Her cup was empty so he decided to pour her a drink. When he realized what he did, he looked up to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have.."

"It's fine" Yazmine cut him off and he smiled

Candy was sitting beside the cold man who didn't utter a word. She slowly slip her hand under the table to hold his. Her action caught him by surprise, her hand felt smooth and warm, triggering something in him.

When his eyes met her grey eyes, she smile then gave him a signal to eat.

"I'm not hungry" He mouthed, silently enough for only her to hear.

"Fine, at least drink water" Candy grab a glass of liquid on the table. Diego glanced down at it. His throat felt dry so accepted it.

Jameson wanted to speak when he saw this but Diego took three gulps fast to satisfy his dry throat. Realization hit him when he realized what he just taste wasn't water.

Bringing it down, his eyes widened recognizing the taste.

Alcohol!

"What's wrong?" Candy asked noticing his shock face.

"You gave me alcohol" His eyes widened as they move to her.

"Huh?" Candy took the drink from him and inhaled it. The alcohol looked like water, that was why the mistake was made.

"He is a terrible drinker Candy, he need to leave" Jameson whispered.

Diego stood trying to suppress the sensation kicking in and turn to leave.

Candy also stood with Jameson. They greeted the others and left too. Yazmine and the others blinked with confusion.

Diego grip the door hard.

"Get in the car, I'll drive" Jameson said. Candy entered the car with Diego. He was already showing the sign of a drunk person.

Mr. President is bad drinker?!

With the help of Jameson, they got home in no time.

Candy used every bit of her strength to help Diego into the house. He kept on grunting and trying to support his weight.

Who the hell gets drunk in just three gulps!

Getting to the room, Candy help Diego lay on the bed. It was hard for her because the man's weight. Sure, she can't carry him alone if he was unconscious.

"I hate everyone" His voice came out clear this time, his eyes were close.

After changing his clothes which was damn hard, she covered him with quilt and stared at his peaceful face. He doesn't have those usual frown, just calm and beautiful.

Just when, she turn to leave, he held her and pulled her to himself. Candy's fragile body landed on the bed, her eyes met with the man who was now hovering over her.

Before she could blink, he slam his lips on hers, gently nibbling it. Candy responded Instantly drawing him close. She tasted the alcohol on his lips, which only drive her crazy.

He lifted her gown up to her chest, his second hand massaging breast. Candy gasped when he went for her neck, kissing her sensitive spot. His touch was surprisingly gentle... so gentle

Trailing his hand to her clit he massage it gently in circles. She was dripping wet already. His touch was fire.

"Hmm" She moaned biting her wet lips, wanting him inside this time. She won't deny the fact that her body misses every part of him. She was willing.

"Hey Candy, Can I?" He asked, shocking Candy. The Diego she knows will shove himself in without asking. Well.. she is liking his drunken state.

"Yes, please" Candy found herself begging. In the next moment, they were both naked.

He pulled out his huge cock in the dark and position it on her entrance, going in slowly. Candy gasped at the intense feeling that washed over her.

The man started his pace, again shocking her with his gentleness. The sweetness was another level.

His stares...

Diego would have his face buried into the crook of her neck, gripping her body hard and fucking her mercilessly while groaning hard into her ear.. but instead...

His gaze was fixed on her, filled with affection as he moved in and out of her gently. He lean to her face kissing her.

Candy doesn't want this to end, wishing Diego would remain this way. Her hand grip the sheet tight as they both release at the same time, with their groan renting the room.

Diego rested his head on her shoulder, his breath steady, indicating his sleep. She tried to move but the man whispered with his eyes close.

"Stay Candy"

Candy was sure she didn't hear him wrong. She shifted to her comfortable pose on the bed and draw close, making his head rest on her chest. His muscular arm sorrounded her tiny waist.

His face was peaceful, she stared at it for a long while. Her hand reach of his hair and gently sweep it back. Smiling at his beauty, she placed a kiss on his forehead. Her heart flutter like never before.

She haven't felt this way since many years and yet, this man laying beside her had woke up that feeling..

She does not regret marrying him one bit.

This is the first time she'll be sleeping beside him.. she wish today doesn't end...

In a while, Candy didn't realize when these word fell off her lips.

"I LOVE YOU, DIEGO"