Chapter 66: Devil

After an hour, Diego's car arrived at an unknown place, it was quiet and far from the main city. He stopped down and walked towards the small building, his hands tucked into his pocket.

Getting into the not so dark building, Diego headed straight to a room. As he pushed the door open his eyes settled in a figure.

His hands were tied tightly together above his head, his feet not touching the ground as he groan in pain. His breathing was coming hard and he was half naked.

Mr. Henry lifted his gaze to Diego, his lips trembling at the hellish pain he had passed throughout the night.

"Hmm, I was expecting to see him dripping in blood" Diego frowned, casting a cold glance to the man seated in around the corner.

"I'm sorry boss" The man quickly apologized.

"Leave" Diego ordered and the man bow before stepping out.

"Diego, please son. This is just a misunderstanding..."

Mr. Henry's word was cut short by the loud screeching sound of the metal chair being dragged on the floor. The sound stopped and Diego sat on the chair. Leaning forward, he placed his elbows on his knee.

"Son.."

"I'll double your punishment if you call me that again" He warned coldly and Mr. Henry bit down his lips, as he breath erratically.

"So Henry" Diego leaned back to the chair and widened his leg.

"How should I kill you?"

Mr. Henry sobbed harder at his word. "Oh please.. just spare me Diego.. just think of the fact that I had helped you father in the past...."

"That was my father, not me. I and that motherfucker is not the same" Diego glared, he hates it when his father is being bought to the surface.

"So answer Henry, how should I kill you?" Diego asked again, standing up and striding slowly towards the trembling man. "Or how about you give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you. I solely came here to torture you myself Henry. If you give me a good reason then I might reconsider"

Mr. Henry swallowed the bile raising in his throat. His head spinning from finding a good answer.. instead.. he found none.

"Give shoot me in the fucking head Diego. I'm in pain"

Diego lips curled lips, he so much love that word.

"That sounds like a melody" He mumbled. "How about I help you Henry"

"Please just end me fast.. please" He pleaded.

Diego slowly drew out a knife, he stared at it like a treasure. Mr. Henry breath became shaky.

"Diego... Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

Intense pain course through Mr. Henry as the devil dive the knife on one side of his abdomen without pulling it out.

Diego didn't stopped there as he bought out another knife and dive it into the second side of his stomach.

If the pain was on scale one for Mr. Henry then it is now on the scale ten. With his hand tied together above, and his feet not reaching the floor. Mr. Henry couldn't move.

Just a slight inch of move, made it feel like the knife was cutting through him. He stayed frozen, trying to suppress his cries cus that only bought him pain.

"Do you feel good?" Diego asked.

Mr. Henry mouth parted but no word came out. Speaking word only bring him pain. The best thing he could do was to wait for his death which didn't seem to come.