Chapter 102: Delivery

The next day, Jameson and the other were admitted to the hospital to tend their wounds.

Aiden was chatting with Blake when Yazmine appeared.

"Yaz" He exclaimed standing up.

"Aiden!" Yazmine ran to hug him tight. Aiden did the same kissing neck.

"That jerk has a girlfriend" Blake muttered. His phone beeped.. it was time for him to leave. He gave Aiden one last look and left the place.

"Did you miss me that much?" Aiden asked when the woman was still hugging him tight.

"You have no idea" Yazmine mumbled. "I was so scared when I got the news about the bomb. Are you hurt?" She asked looking up at him.

"Just a little.."

"Huh? Where? Let me see" She demanded checking out his body.

"Yaz I'm fine" He assured but the woman refused. Aiden pecked her lips and she froze.

"I'm fine" He said again tucking her loose hair behind her ear. His eyes caught a figure from a distance and his movement paused.

Yazmine traced his gaze and found Jameson. His arm was wrapped with bandage same as he wounds.

He approached the two with a straight face.

"Oh no" Yazmine's face was filled with worries as she check her brother out. "How could you not be careful.. why did you have to get this hurt?"

"This is nothing sis. I heal faster than a vampire" Jameson assured with a smile.

Yazmine smacked his shoulder and Jameson yelped.

"A vampire would have heal within a minute.."

"You hug him and you hit me? This is not fair sis"

"How did you expect me to hug you in your condition. You're all wrapped"

"The doctor was the one who did too much.. I'll ask them to remove it" Jameson said and got another smack from her.

"Remove it and I'll kill you" Yazmine glared.

Aiden only watch the two siblings with a smile, however it dropped when Jameson shifted his gaze at him. For a while he kept quiet with only made him feel unsettled.

"Take care of my sister"

His word made Aiden lips fell apart. Jameson just accepted him?! His smile return.

"Thank you sir.. I'll take care of her" Aiden said bowing a little.

Jameson stepped closer to him and place his hand in his shoulder.

"Break her heart and I'll torture you until you die" Jameson warned and Aiden face turn paled. How scary.

Yazmine smacked him from behind. "That's enough" she pouted.

"Can you stop hitting me?" Jameson pouted. Yazmine surprised him by hugging him.

"Thanks James" she smiled.

"Mr. James!!" Someone yelled from a distance. Jackie appeared and her eyes widened seeing his condition. She ran towards him and gasped.

"W.. what happened? W..why are you this hurt" Her eyes teared up and she immediately began to cry.

"Hey, hey" Jameson drew her close, her head laying on his chest. "I'm fine.. I'm fine stop crying"
___

However, Candy and Diego returned to the mansion. Old Mavis eyes teared up seeing Diego. He took slow steps towards his grandson, his eyes glittering with tears.

"You're alive" His voice trembled. "You're alive" he said again hugging him tight.. Diego did the same smiling.

"I'm always alive grandpa. We have good news for you" Diego turn his gaze to Candy. "You'll be having a great grand child soon"

Old Mavis laughed with joy and spread his arm for Candy for a hug.

"Thank you so much angel" He said, his voice filled with sincerity.

The news about Romeo's death and Diego's return spread through the city. Diego visited his grave dropping flowers. The shock on the face of the employees in the company was priceless.. they were so happy to get their boss back.

And as for the shareholders, Diego bought them back and made a deep research on those who had bad history, then send them to jail.

Venessa was badly hurt when found, Vincent was in trauma due to his wife death and they were in prison.

Einstein went back to his family after seeing Diego. Ben was so happy.

However, Diego was extra careful with Candy. She was like an egg. He read a lot of books about pregnancy until he became an expert himself.

He coach her daily making sure she eats healthy food, go to the hospital when needed and most especially, help her out during pregnancy pain.
____

On the eighth month, Diego got a call from the doctor. His face turned paled hearing the news and immediately stormed out of the board meeting.

He got to the hospital in no time and got to find out where Candy was.

His breath became erratic as he paced around. He could hear the slight scream of his wife.

Yazmine, Jameson and Jackie showed up too. They had also rush here.

"Guys, I'm freaking out" Diego's voice trembled sweeping his hair backwards.

"It's fine"

Diego wanted a surgical birth but the doctor said it wasn't advisable. Even childbirth was risky for her due to her situation.

He wanted to find a surrogate mother but Candy refused. It wasn't easy for him to agree though.

Candy scream came again. This time Diego didn't waste any moment.. he entered the labour room and head straight to her.

She was breathing erratically, her body filled with sweat as the doctor helped her.

"Di?" Her voice was filled with pain.

Diego held her hand.

"Look at only me. You can do this. Okay, I love you" He said running his fingers through her hair.

"It hurts so much Di.. I can't bare it" She cried tearing Diego apart.

"Imagine you and I with our child, smiling and playing with each other"

Candy nodded, her chest heaving hard.

"You have to make this happen Candy.. I trust you can do this" Diego whispered.

The doctor ordered for a push and Candy scream rented the room as she obliged.

"It's not out yet Di.. oh please God.. why is it taking so long?"

Diego gave her an assuring squeeze. He wish to take the pain away. He kept assuring her and keeping her calm until she was done. Candy collapsed to the bed..

After catching her breath, her eyes met with her husband staring close at her. He didn't take his eyes off even for one second.

"We did it?" Candy asked in between her breath.

"Yes we did wife" He smiled caressing her cheek.

The nurses smiled at each other. These couples are so engrossed into each other.. it's rare to see people like them.

"What do we have Di?" Candy asked hearing the tiny cries that filled the room.

Diego finally avert his gaze and look at the nurses.

A frown settled on his face when he saw them holding two babies.. Why are they holding two babies?

Seeing the shock look on Diego's face the nurse announced with excitement.

"Congratulations! You have two healthy baby boys!"