Chapter 56: Best thing

"Now let's get this done" Brielle muttered and made to stab her face, Jackie shut her eyes but didn't felt any sting.

Meanwhile, a hand had held Brielle's hand from behind. She looked back and found a strange man staring coldly at her.

"Who are..." Her words were caught short when the man pulled her up to himself, his eyes burning with anger.

He pushed her hard the floor, making her hit her head.

Turning his gaze to the men holding Jackie, Jameson demanded coldly.

"Get your hands off her"

The men gave each other a look. They both released her at once but then bought out their knives.

Jackie quickly raised her head to him. He was the last person she had expected.

"Get him!!" Brielle yelled from the floor.

The men charged towards Jameson at once, swirling their knives at him. Grabbing one of them hand, he dodge the second one attack and kicked his back. He faced the first and twisted his hand behind breaking it in the process. He then swing him down to the floor, the man lost his conciousness instantly.

The second one came, Jameson threw many punches on different part of his body, then flew to kick his face. He beat the two men in 20 seconds.

He returned his gaze to shock Brielle.

"I don't hit women, but next time you try shit with her.. I'll break my rules and kill you" His warning was enough to make Brielle shrink on her spot.

Jameson walked up to Jackie and offered her his hand.

"Let's go" He said to her. Jackie stared at him for a while before accepting his hand.

Carl who stood from a distance, watch Jameson drove Jackie out of the place. He drew out his phone staring at crazy Brielle.

"Hello is this the police. I need you to come arrest a girl and two guys. They tried to hurt my friend" He said.
___

Meanwhile, in Jameson's car was silence. Jackie was staring out his car window not wanting to talk to him.

"How have you been?" Jameson decide to break the silence.

"Why are you even here? I can handle myself" Jackie spoke.

"Those guys had you pinned to the floor..."

"That was my business not yours" Jackie cut in coldly.

"Look, about what happened on the trip. I'm sorry I yelled at you okay? I just... I just didn't want to worry anyone. Especially my sister and Diego"

"Keeping it to yourself is far worse, never mind anyway since you won't listen" She said, folding her arms.

"I'm sorry" Jameson apologized, staring at the road before him.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"I just got back from Berlin. Candy requested me to teach you about our work. Henceforth, you're my student" He said.

"Gosh, can't someone else teach me already?"

"Someone like who?" Jameson asked curiously.

"Like the handsome guy on the trip. Aiden, he'll be far better than you" Jackie said and Jameson rolled his tongue in his mouth.

"Fine, I'll set you up with him" Jameson reply made Jackie blinked severallly. She never expected him to agree.

"I hate you" She muttered resting her back on the seat.