Chapter 84: I'll be back

"I know I've wronged you but I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like an ingrate. I hate myself for that. And..." Jameson took a deep breath. "I found out that you like me..."

Jackie's expression remain blank as he spoke.

"And thinking of it make me hate myself even more. Jackie I.. uhm.. don't know what to think. I really don't want to hurt.."

"Should I help you think?" Jackie asked.

"How?" He asked, confused.

Jackie held his collar crashing her lips on his. She stayed like for a while, Jameson froze in shock until sh slowly pulled away staring at him.

"How about now?" She asked lightly. Jameson stayed silent staring deep at her.

When the man didn't respond, disappointment washed over Jackie's face. He doesn't feel the same way? If so, then she should just give up here.

Just as she made to step back, Jameson immediately held her waist and pulled her to himself. Their chest colliding.

"Mr.. James?" Jackie called lightly, Jameson stares was serious and unreadable.

"Well then, you've helped me think" He whispered, slamming his lips to hers. He held her face, his lips moving demandingly.

"Uhm" Jackie moaned, going crazy from his kiss and touch. He lift her up and placed her gently on the bed still ravishing her lips.

His heart was beating fast and he felt alive the moment their lips had touch. He recalled how he almost went insane when Jackie got hurt. Even before he passed out her name was the only thing ringing in his head.

Maybe Yazmine was right about him being dumbass.. for not realizing his true feelings.

Breaking the kiss, they both chuckled at the same time.

"So you're mine now?" She asked, her beautiful eyes locking gaze with his.

"I'm yours sweetie" He whispered kissing her again. He broke the kiss again. "You're coming to my place"

"That will be a big distraction" Jackie whispered.

"I understand, I'll watch over you okay?" He said and Jackie nodded. They kissed again.
____

"So that was it?" Candy eyes were teared up hearing every single bit of Diego's story.

"Hm" Diego whispered. "He's blinded for revenge in a wrong way. Maybe I shouldn't have..."

"Hey" Candy stopped him from saying what he wanted to say. "Don't blame yourself, you did nothing wrong Di. He was the one who never trusted you and broke the bond you once had. You did what you had to do.. God knows what kind of monster he'll be if he had the power you own now"

Diego smiled at him wife words. She is just the best, really good and making him feel better.

"I love you wife" He whispered kissing her forehead lightly.

"I love you too, hubby" She smiled.
____

"It's been almost two weeks and there is still no sign of him?" Yazmine sighed in frustration. "Griffin sure knows how to hide"

Jameson made his lips thin line, he just found out Aiden's identity.

"You didn't tell me your boyfriend was once a secret agent" Jameson said and Yazmine froze.

"Sigh... You went to dig out his information" Yazmine said. Jameson suddenly smiled widely.

"That's awesome" He grin and Yazmine frowned.

"Don't tell me you're planning to ask Aiden to help you fight Griffin"

"He is a secret agent.."

"He quit a year ago so he was a secret agent"

Jameson made to speak but his phone rang. He picked it up immediately after seeing the name.

"We've found him" The voice stated.
___

"Moscow?" Diego frowned hearing the update from Jameson.

"Yeah" Jameson nodded.

"It better not be what I'm thinking" Einstein spoke.

"He's creating his own army. Venessa must be the one using her father's resources to help him since she is also missing" Diego said.

"What about Vincient? I don't trust anything about him. There was a strange movement from him after Griffin escaped the military" Jameson said.

"Hm" Diego thought for a while. "We'll be heading to Moscow. There's no time to waste"

"Can I join?" A voice sounded behind as Aiden stepped in.

"You've talked to my sister?" Jamesom asked.

"Yeah, It wasn't easy though. I'll be very happy to help" Aiden said and Jameson nodded.

"What about Candy?" Einstein asked and Diego face dropped a little.

"I'll talk to her"
____

"No, Di no" Candy shook her head when her husband told her everything.

"It's okay wife, I'll be back before you know it" He held her face gently.

"What if it's a trap? Griffin must have left this country because you rule here.. but there, you don't know what is happening. Griffin is surely waiting for you..."

"We can't just let him be, it's almost two weeks he is on the lose. He is so good at hiding and scheming things. The more we let him be, the more dangerous he becomes. I know him Candy" He spoke lightly.

Candy couldn't shake the nervousness rising in her.

"I don't feel good about this Di, please don't go" She whispered so low, her eyes teary up a little and she held his hand on her face. "Please"

"I don't have a choice. I want to make the world safe for you, my love" He whispered.

"Then let me come with you. I'm skilled remember?"

"You should stay and watch over those remaining. Yazmine and your sister.. trust me on this" He said. He rested his forehead on hers.

Candy closed her eyes and slowly captured his lips. She dive her warm tongue into his month demanding for his response.

Diego made her lay on the king sized bed, his height overcoming hers. In the next minute, he was slamming himself into her wet core, listening to her sweet moan.

Their naked body intertwined as they both felt their warmth for an unmeasurable amount of time.

Diego looked down at his sleeping wife. She was hugging him so tight during her sleep.

He doesn't wish to leave too.. especially when Candy needed his support.

He'll finish with Griffin as soon as possible and when he does.. He'll give her all the love she wants..

He kissed her hair and tucked it behind her ear.

"I'll be back no matter what, I promise.." He whispered with sincerity.

By the time Candy woke up, Diego was gone. She felt the emptiness drowning her heart. Sitting by the dinning table, she felt light headed.

"I must be stressing myself out too much these days" Candy muttered pressing her finger against her head.

The head maid, a middle aged woman placed the breakfast before Candy. Seeing the worried look on Candy's face the woman smiled.

"Don't worry about Master ma'am. Worrying too much might harm your state" The woman said.

"State? What do you mean?" Candy asked with a frown. The woman smiled wider.

"You're pregnant, ma'am"

Candy froze....