Chapter 38: Someone close

Meanwhile, in Gonzales cooperation, the news of Alexa being imprisoned spread all over.

I heard she knowingly, pushed Candy into the pool at the party...

Is it out of Jealousy?...

I wonder what's going on but I'm glad she is in prison...

Yazmine sighed for the umpteenth times as she reach for her phone again. The anonymous guy hardly respond and she felt a bit down by it. She was already getting used to his company.

"I wonder what's wrong with him. Could he be in trouble? Should I find him?" She mumbled to herself.

With trembling hands, Jameson reached for the drugs in his pocket. He bought out two doze from the small container and threw it in his mouth.

"Urgh" He exhaled deeply with his chest heaving.

The door of his office opened without a knock or maybe he didn't hear it.

"Hey James I..." Yazmine stopped talking when he saw his face.

"Oh my gawd are you okay?" She asked walking close.

"I'm fine" Jameson breath out trying to compose himself.

"You don't look fine. You're all sweaty under the AC and you look paled like someone who haven't eaten for days" She said.

"I'm just tired.. that's all. I'm fine I promise"

"Why are you acting weird these days? I feel like you're keeping something away from me. In fact I've been feeling this since a long time ago. Isn't it time for you to let your big sis know about it..."

"I said I'm fine okay?!" He almost yelled. "I'm sorry" he quickly whispered.

Yazmine swallowed and nodded. "Please open up for me James. I'm your sister"

"There's nothing, please don't push it" He said stubbornly. "Why are you here? Do you need my help?"

"Well, uhm. I need you to track someone. He is a friend of mine so I'm a bit worried about him" She said.

"He is a friend, how could you not know his house?"

"He moved out" She lied.

Jameson didn't want to ask much about it so he agreed to help her.
___

At evening, Yazmine walked down to the cold street and stopped before an apartment. She took a deep breath, battling inwardly on what she is about to do.

She had wanted to meet him for a long time and hope he won't get mad for visiting without his permission.

"This isn't stalking right? I'm just worried about him and checking if he's alright. No.." She shook her head. What was she thinking? This is absolutely wrong. He had said he doesn't want to see her yet and she should respect his decision.

"I must be crazy" she mumbled and turn to leave but then her eyes met with a familiar man.

He was standing from a distance with one hand tucked into his pocket and the other holding his briefcase. His suit hugs his body perfectly and his young face was handsome under the dark.

His expression shows he was shock to see her.

"Ma'am" He muttered.

"Aiden?" Yazmine muttered.

"What are you doing here?" They both asked at once.
____

Meanwhile, Candy had a hard look on her face with her eyes focusing on the screen before her like her life was depending on it.

"C'mon C'mon.. urgh!!" Her face contorted into a disappointed one as she failed again.

Diego was beside her with a serious look. They were both playing games.

"Just give up little woman. You can't beat me" He said and she sighed.

"I'm not giving up. I'll win you at least once" She said picking up her game pad again.

"It's been two hours" Diego raised a brow at her.

"How come you're so good with it. I thought you said you are not into this kind of things?" She asked.

"I never said I haven't played before" He replied, while setting the game.

"Really? With who?" She asked. It's not a another woman right. Just the thought alone made her Jealous.

Diego stopped for a moment after hearing her question.

"Someone I don't want to talk about" He replied and Candy pouted.

"You really don't want me to know anything about you huh?"

Diego didn't reply as he kept on setting the game. Candy suddenly came before him, obstructing his view.

"What?" He asked, with a serious face.

"I'll do anything if you tell me" Candy said. "All of these are just going to keep confusing me if you don't let me know anything about you" She slam her palm together.

"Please tell me" She pouted her wet lips like a kid.

Diego lean close and smirked.

"Doing your lips like that makes me want to take you to bed" He said and she sighed.

"You're changing the topic again aren't you" She said.

"You'll know about me when the time is right" He said drifting away from her and then stand up.

"You should sleep now, it's late" He said leaving the room. Candy bit her lips in response.

"Who could be the person. He seems to be someone close" She mumbled.

***

In Italy prison guarded with armed military. The place was filled with deadly criminals having scars and dark look on their face. Their crimes are brutal and dark enough to make anyone cringe.

A dark figure sat around the corner, his body built and strong. His chest and back was filled with tattoos, his golden earrings glitters under the light. His face was hard as he stared at the knife swirling on his hand. He was wearing a red jumpsuit suit.

"I badly wanna kill him" He muttered as the thought of someone run through his head.

A group was men swallowed hard, they were scared of him of course. He is the most deadly criminals here. Just last week, her had gouge out the eyes of his cell mate who talked back at him. One of them sneeze and his eyes widened immediately.

Raising his head up he pointed the knife to the old man who had sneeze.

"Hey, come over here" He ordered and the man shuddered in fear. He stood up immediately and walked slowly to him.

"I'm.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.." The old aged man stuttered.

He stood up and face him and the next moment, he slapped him hard across the face, sending the old man down to the floor. Sighing, he sweep his hair backwards and then stepped on the old man's face earning the painful groan from his which sounded like a melody in his ears.

His gaze slowly shifted to a name written on the wall with his knife. The person he badly want to meet after nine years.

The person who made him like this and badly wants to destroy him...

DIEGO...

Meet Griffin Gonzalez, Hannah's son and also..

Diego's older cousin...