Chapter 32: Trouble

Candy scoffed and folded her arms.

"You really thought I would that?" She asked, and the man brows knitted a little.

"What?"

"If you need a blow job so bad then do it yourself" She stated and turn to leave. Diego's clinched his jaw hard and stood immediately. Taking three long strides he caught and pulled her to himself.

Candy's head collide with his chest, her eyes met with his cold gaze but she didn't flinch like she used to. She hates the way this man plays with her the way he likes. She is going to stop it.

"You're getting too bold to cross the line Candy" He utter, how her hand tight.

"You're hurting me" She whispered, but the man held her tight and wince a little, trying hard to to show her weak side.

"Is it because your storm is cleared? Is that why you think you can act this way?" He asked.

"First you forced me into working with you. You should treat me with respect sir. I'm your wife not a sex slave" She said.

"Wife is just a label. This is how I am.." He turn her around and pin her to the wall. "Should I just fuck you hard until you get back to your senses?" He asked and Candy bit down her lips. Diego saw the fear on her eyes even though she tried to hide it.

He hated that look on her face.

"Fuck!" He wants to touch her but he was too angry.

"Get back to work" He released her and stepped back to his seat. Candy took a deep breath, she looked at him before leaving.

"Why do I feel like I'll regret this later on" Candy muttered after entering her office.

'Is it because your storm is cleared? Is that why you're acting this way?' His voice sounded in her head. He seems too angry and she felt conflicted.
____

Jameson walked into the office and found Diego resting his head on his chair. His face was hard and serious. He was angry.

"Did something happened?" Jameson asked stepping closer.

"What took you so long?" Diego asked without opening his eyes.

"Oh, I branched to see Einstein. He's pretty upset you haven't come to see him all these while" Jameson said. He continued when he said nothing "What's up with the cold aura, you're freaking me out"

"Just go away Jameson. I'm not in mood" Diego said.

"I hope you didn't forget about the small celebration tonight" Jameson said knowing Diego forgets things like this.

"I didn't" Diego muttered.
__

"There's a celebration?" Candy asked Yazmine as walk to the cloth store together.

"Yeah, how come hardly hear the news in the company" Yazmine said hitting her shoulder gently and they laughed.

"I hardly check my phone, that's why" Candy replied. "By the way who is this guy following us behind?"

Yazmine stopped and face Aiden, "This is Aiden, he is under me"

"Oh, I almost mistaken him as your boyfriend" Candy smiled awkwardly.

"Tsskk..Aiden is way too younger than me. We can't be together"

"Age is just a number" Aiden who was quiet the whole time spoke and they both looked at him.

"Wow, I think I know what is going on" Candy chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Yazmine asked Aiden.

"In a relationship. It doesn't matter if the girl is older than the guy. All that matters is what they feel about each other" Aiden answered with a handsome smile as he stared at her.