Chapter 55: Kill them all

Silence followed after the gunshot, the only thing that could be heard was heavy breaths.

Yazmine whose eyes was shut for a moment, opened them slowly. She had wanted to stop Candy from pulling the trigger but was late for that.

Relief washed over her face as she saw Candy had shot the wall instead of Leo.

The man trembling with total fear and sweat beads all over his body, slowly looked up to Candy, who still had the gun pointed to his forehead.

"I've killed animals but never killed a human" Candy set the gun again, creating a click sound. "Decide where you belong"

Leo swallowed hard, the poison already affecting his system so he was breathing hard.

"What the hell do you what me to do then?" The man asked, glaring but deep down was fear to lose his life.

"Call your boss and tell him you're doomed" Candy requested, her face cold.

Leo face dropped. Calling Vito is like calling his death. He had been warned not to screw this up and hold Candy and the others as hostage

"I can't..."

"I'll blow your fucking head off" Candy warned on a low voice.

Leo had no choice but to reach out for his phone and dialed a number.
__

Back in Berlin Vito's cell phone disrupted his discussion with Diego. As he went to get his phone, Diego's lips curved up into a dark smirk.

"Hay un problema, Vito, la esposa de este diablo está loca!" Leo spat on the other side. (There's a problem Vito, this devil's wife here is crazy!)

"English motherfucker" Candy's voice sounded at the background.

"I'm doomed, Vito" Leo finally said and Vito's face dropped.

"Voy a matarte cuando llegues aquí" Vito spat, his eyes red in anger as he knew his plans already failed. (I'm gonna kill you once you get here"

In the next moment, the heard several fast gunshots and jerk in shock.

As he turn turn, he found his men laying dead on the floor.

Diego and Jameson had a gun on each hand. Swiftly. Diego shot both of Vito's arm send him down to the table behind.

Diego stepped close towards him.

"Who helped you?" He asked coldly.

"Go to hell... Ahh!" Vito roared in pain when Diego shot his right leg, blood oozing out.

"Who helped you?" Diego asked again.

"Do you really think I'll tell you? Just kill me motherfu... Ahhhh!!" Vito's scream came louder this time as Diego release three bullets on Vito's second leg.

When Diego raised his gun to the first one with one shot, Vito screamed in fear.

"Fine I'll talk! Don't just shoot.. fuck!!" Vito's body was dripping with so much blood.

"Speak"

Getting the information he needed. Diego scoffed, well this Spanish idiot won't stay alive since this was his second time of messing with him, so Diego released the final bullet into Vito's head, not minding how the man plead.

"There are more of his men in the gamehouse" Jameson informed as Diego walked back to him.

"We'll kill them all" Diego stepped out and Jameson followed.

As they got there, everyone of them in the gamehouse had their eyes on them, they must be wondering where the gunshots came from.

"mierda! (shit!)" One of the Vito's men cursed when he saw the blood on Diego's suit. He immediately lifted the gun to Diego.. everyone in the room, also did the same.

"This feeling.. oh I've missed it?" Jameson massaged his neck.

"This is going to be fun" Diego muttered, his gaze dark.
____

Yazmine threw her head back in the car. "Gosh! That was scary" she breath out in relief.

Those Diego's men were the one who helped them excape. And as for Leo, he was captured and tied in the trunk. Diego will deal with him later.

"You both really surprised me. Candy acting like her husband and then Aiden, where did you get a gun?" Yazmine asked, feeling she was the only odd one here.

"I had one for protection, so I decided to bring it. In case something comes up" Aiden replied.

He lives in a dangerous street and has a gun too? Yazmine thought.

"Yaz, you okay?" Candy asked.

"Yeah, I was just a bit scared back there, maybe it's been long I've been in a situation like this" Yazmine replied.

"Hmm, I was scared too" Candy replied and Yazmine raised her brow.

"You didn't look scared to me. I almost didn't recognize you back there. You look too innocent and pretty to be holding a gun" Yazmine said, and Candy chuckled.

"I learnt many things from my father.. well except swimming" Candy said.

"You should learn that one too. The enemies might use that against you" Yazmine suggested.

"Then will you teach me?" Candy asked cutely.

"Gosh you're acting innocent again. I'll teach you only if you teach me some moves too" Yazmine said.

"Deal!" Candy exclaimed.
____

After class, Jackie was heading home when a hand suddenly grabbed her from behind on her shoulder and pulled her hard making her fall.

"Hey!!" Jackie snapped but her eyes widened seeing two huge guys and a girl holding knives. "What the fuck" mumbled.

"Jackie, Jackie.. my man stealer" The girl in the middle called Brielle said.

"What are you three doing?" Jackie asked, not showing out fear.

"I'm here to destroy your face bitch. Didn't I ask warned you to stay away from Carl? He is mine" She asked.

Jackie scoffed in disbelief, she stood up from her feet and dust her jacket.

"Psychos like you should be in the hospital not roaming around the street freely" Jackie insulted.

"What did you just say to me?" Brielle asked stepping forward.

"There are rumors about you having a mental problem, and that your rich dad didn't want to admit you to the hospital just for his name sake.. I guess that rumor is true.."

Jackie scoffed again, sweeping her short brown hair backwards. "You're doing this because of Carl. There's nothing between us, we are just friends. Fuck, why am I explaining this to you anyway.. so what?! What if I'm dating Carl bitch.. are you going to fry your fucking pussy?"

Brielle reached her limit and ordered the guys to attack her. Jackie dodged the knives swinging towards her. She was pretty good with combat but not too good to handle two bouncers. One of the guys managed to hit her, swinging her down to the floor..

The other one didn't let her breath as he sent a kick to her stomach. Jackie's hurts badly as she almost puked.

"Hold her up, and let destroy the face she is so proud of" He ordered and Jackie was held up.

"Bitch!" Jackie spat and tried to get away from the man. One of them hit her face and pinned her to the floor hard.

"Fuck" Jackie cursed.

"Now let's get this done" Brielle muttered and made to stab her face, Jackie shut her eyes but didn't felt any sting.

Meanwhile, a hand had held Brielle's hand from behind. She looked back and found a strange man staring coldly at her.

"Who are..." Her words were caught short when the man pulled her up to himself, his eyes burning with anger.

He pushed her hard the floor, making her hit her head.

Turning his gaze to the men holding Jackie, Jameson demanded coldly.

"Get your hands off her"