Chapter 94: Escape

"That's dangerous" Jameson said.

"Yeah.. I heard Griffin was to planning to force her to be his bride so she had to.."

Jameson's fist hit the table at her word. All eyes turned towards him.

"Calm the fuck down Jameson" Phoenix whispered, her eyes scanning the military around.. they now had their full attention on them.

One of them marched towards them with a frown.

"Is anything wrong young man?" The man asked.

"Your food taste bad" Jameson glared at him walking close. "Why are we eating crappy things here? Beside, who is this little son of a bitch here?" Jameson pointed his hand to Phoenix.

Phoenix tried to control her face from contorting into a confused one. What is Jameson doing?!

"Keep your cool and don't cause any trou..."

Jameson didn't let him finish as he smashed his food on the man's face. The prisoner around got shocked. He then took Einstein's food and poured it on Phoenix head.

Phoenix saw Jameson winked at her asking him to just follow his lead.

"Hey! Are you insane!!" Phoenix yelled trying to keep her voice deep.

The man angry gaze went to Jameson and roared. "You'll pay for this!!"

A punch flew to the man's face. Jameson held his collar. "How dare you raise your voice at me!!"

Other military immediately interfere and began to chain Jameson down.
___

Jameson was locked up in a dark strange room. He is sure Phoenix understand the signal he sent before he was taken away. This is not the first time they'll do something like this.

Jameson lips moved, a pin in his mouth as he smirked.

The next day, during lunch.. Phoenix dropped a later on one of the Prisoner's plate.

The prisoner frowned but the decided to read the later.

*He is planning to kill you today, kill him now. You have the chance*

The prisoner eyes widened and slowly looked at a huge figure. He stood up immediately grabbing a knife and marched fast towards him. In the next moment, blood splashed all over as he stabbed him.

A commotion began as two groups began to fight drawing the attention of the other military men.. Aiden and Einstein secretly took one of the military card and key.

The trio sneak their way out and lock the door. They froze seeing three military standing before them with a glare.

'C'mon Jameson' Phoenix thought and almost immediately, the alarm suddenly sounded.. worse.. the light turned dimmed.

The three immediately took action bringing down the three military. Soon, the three stepped out with military attire on.

Jameson kicked one of the military causing him to pass out. He dragged his body to a corner and came out after a while with their his attire on.

The alarm affected the building, causing a prison break.. prisoners gates open and the military tried their best to fight them back.

The four got to the garage.. they hopped on one of the car.

"Nice plan Aiden. Your technic was pretty easier than mine" Phoenix said.

"Not my first time" Aiden face turned paled knowing he shouldn't have said that word. They all gave him a questioning look except Jameson.