Chapter 86: Mole

The intense fight bloody fight have been going on for an hour. Slyvester might appear really strong, but when it comes to strategy, Griffin is a monster.

"Argh!" Griffin yelled sending a kick to Slyvester's face. Slyvester fell to the ground, bleeding all over his face, which was unrecognizable. Griffin was bleeding too but not as much as him.

"Is that all you've got?!!" Griffin yelled.

Slyvester stood again, attacking. He was getting weak, his bone aching from the constant attack. Griffin mostly dodge and barely attack, when he did, he went for the critical part that could weaken him.

It was time for the final move.. Griffin drew out the small dagger he was hiding.

Dona eyes widened at the sight of it.

"Slyvester!" She yelled inwardly.

Griffin swiftly slashed Slyvester tummy, the man eyes widened. He palm Slyvester's face and squeeze it. Their gaze interlock.

"Adios nitwit" Griffin grumbled. He then shove the blade into Slyvester's jaw. Blood poured out.

"Noo!!!" Dona yelled, with wide eyes.

Griffin released Slyvester. His huge body collided to the floor with a loud thud. Griffin spit of the blood in his mouth and saw the shock look on the others face.

The mighty Sylvester was killed.

"You!" Dona yelled from a distance swiftly pointing her gun to Griffin.

Griffin scoffed seeing this, he began walking close. His gaze made Dona forgot to breath. She didn't even realize when Griffin got to her.

"The man that ruin you since when you turn nine is now dead.." Griffin turn to the others. "Your missing brothers and sisters are being sold by Slyvester. He never cared about you. He only wants you for his own gain. Ever since he took over, none of you are pleased... However, I am the grandson of the Gonzalez family, we should celebrate our collaboration. How about a feast?"

Gonzalez?... Could this guy be the Billionaire Devil people talks about?

The mobsters glanced at each other. Slyvester ruling had been hard. The clan kept reducing instead of increasing. They never rest and only eat trash twice a day.. even with the huge money coming in.

"Slyvester killed my brother for no good reason. I'm glad he's gone.."

"He raped by three years old daughter and killed her.. A new Don is better.."

Mobsters whispered among each other. They all nodded their head. Griffin knew this would happen. He returned his gaze back to Dona.

Drawing her close, his hand went for her round fat ass, squeezing it roughly.

"How about a rough hard fuck.. I learnt Slyvester doesn't please you the way you want" Griffin whispered, trailing his finger down to her pussy which was dripping.

"Wanna scream all night?" He asked kissing her neck.

Dona moaned, slowly fell into his wicked arm.
___

"This is crazier than I thought. What the hell could he be doing?" Jameson muttered.

They had just found Griffin's location but it turned out he was in the most dangerous clan in Moscow..

"The clan is rules by the ruthless Slyvester, who maltreats his clan. His men hates him and their tradition is respected by them all. I wonder why he chose to be there" Einstein said.

Diego only kept quiet.

'I ain't in prison for nine years doing nothing'- he recalled Griffin's word. What if this asshole have been planning all of these for the whole nine years? Griffin immediately made his move as soon as he got out..

"Phoenix is still with him, only God knows what he is doing with her" Jameson said having a worried look.

She could be death or alive.. badly hurt.
___

In a dark room, Phoenix hands were still tied apart. She was bleeding all over. Her expression weak.. the room was heavily guarded.

She was trying to keep her breath steady.. is there any hope for her?
___

"We can't just go to the clan and ask for Griffin. It would be dangerous" Aiden spoke this time.

"Diego?" Jameson called the man quiet the whole time. He looked up to the trio, his expression unreadable.

"We'll talk on this later" Diego spoke clinching his jaw.
___

"Have you eaten?"

"Yes wife"

"Shower"

"Of course wife"

"You're not hurt right?"

Diego laughed lightly. He was on a video call with Candy.

"Why are you laughing? I'm just worried" Candy pouted.

"Hm. If I were there with you I would have shut you up with a kiss" Diego said.

"I'd love that very much" Candy grin.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I just miss you" She smiled.

They talked for a long while before ending the call. Diego expression changed as he thought of something. His gaze moved to the door and he stood.
___

In a dark room, a figure stepped in. His breath shaky as he picked up his ringing phone.

"Why are you calling? I told you it shouldn't be sudden" He tried to keep his voice very low.

"Watch the tone you use Aiden. I haven't heard from you in a while" Griffin's voice sounded over the phone.

Aiden clinched his jaw, then chew on his lower lips.

"Diego is in Moscow" He whispered.

"Hm, I know that would happen. What is he planning?" He asked.

"N.. nothing yet" Aiden whispered.

"Don't lie to me, boy"

"I swear, there's nothing. I can't talk to you right now. Please understand" Aiden said. "What are you planning?" He asked.

"Get the fuck out" Griffin's said ending the call. Aiden swept his hair backwards in frustration. He took a deep breath and rested both hands on the window drifting into a deep thought.

A sudden click sound could be heard and his eyes widened.

'Don't tell me...' His face turned paled. 'There's someone else in the room the whole time'.

The click sound continued as he slowly turn his head to where the sound was coming from.

A lighter was turn on revealing the figure shadow. No one need to tell Aiden, it was the devil. He couldn't read his expression. His aura emanate danger, sending a chill down his spine.

Without a word, he kept turning the lighter on and off slowly...

Aiden muttered.

"Mr... Pre...sident?"