Chapter 57: Crazy night

"Oh gawd!" Candy exclaimed as Diego's hand pinned her head to the bed, slamming her hard from behind. She couldn't help but wonder if the man had gotten bigger. Her head spin!

Her hands were tied behind her, her body covered in with love bites. This devil had took the punishment into another level. His other hand was grabbing her ass tight as he wreak her bones.

Diego f**ked violently from behind and Candy f**ked herself on him, she couldn't count how many times she had come to her release.

"You hole is receiving it so good wife, fuck!" He growled as her walls clinched around his length, she came again.

"Not enough punishment baby," Candy said naughtily. Well she was really to get destroyed by him tonight. The man bought her up to himself, her heavy breath filled the air.

"I'm afraid you might regret saying that, this monster might go berserk" He growled into her ear. His member was hard again, he just couldn't get enough of her.

"That's what I want, Di" She smirked when she felt her hand loosen, he had just handcuffed her.

Turning her around, he dropped the handcuff beside him and buried his face on her neck, ready to bury himself inside her again.

Candy secretly took the handcuff. As Diego made to pin her hands above, Candy immediately tossed him and she came on top.

It was time for her to have her own fun, with this she cuffed the devil's both hands to the bed, her move fast.

Diego rolled his tongue in, his craziness about her increased.

"My turn sweetheart" Candy whispered, his eyes narrowed as he pushed his member back to her wet core.

"Shit!" Diego growled, feeling the warmth. He was breathing hard as she began with a slow pace feeling every bit of him while she moaned.

Soon, she began slamming herself hard and fast on him, her boobs bouncing at each thrust and she finger massaged her clit. She suddenly felt the man's grip on her waist. Her eyes widened realizing Diego had removed the handcuff.

Holding her waist, he slam his fat rod deep and hard into her.

"Oh f**k I'm Cumming" She cried out shooting her wetness with her head backward, her voice jolt from another release. Diego sat up and kissed her.

"Bounce wife" He demanded smacking her ass which made her start another ride. His length hit every walls in her. Diego loves the sight of her pleasing herself on him, it only makes him harder.

While she rides, Diego captured her nipples into his mouth, grazing on it, surely going to leave hickeys.

This crazy night is definitely not going to end soon.

****

Kneeling before the mad prisoned man covered in tattoos, the young guy trembled in fear. Griffin stared at him coldly like he was going to kill hum very soon.

"You must be a new comer" Griffin's deep voice, made the young guys heart skipped a beat. Griffin had given him a task but he had refused.

"Cat gat your tongue. If it's not useful then I should add it to my dinner" He spoke again.

"I.. I.. am sorry sir.. I feel a bit.. unwell... Ahh!!" The young guy's words were cut short when a hit was was send to his cheek. His lips bursted from it.

"Hey" Griffin called for the remaining cellmates behind the young guy.

"Beat him up until he wish for death" He ordered and the guy's eyes widened.

"No! I said I'm sorry!" The men grabbed him from behind.

"Do you want me to handle you instead?" Griffin asked and they all turn silent.

The guy had heard the rumors of Griffin, Nine cellmates was killed by him, seventy Injured and most of them has the probability of not walking again.

"No" the guy shook his head vehemently.

"Now accept your punishment like a good dog" Griffin smirked, ruffling the young guy's head.

"Ahhhh!!" The poor guy's scream rented the whole place as he got brutal hits from every angle. Blood spurt out of his lips and his head spin. Just when he thought he was going to die, the man's voice sounded.

"Stop"

The men stopped hitting him and he looked up to the physco smirking before him.

"Do you wish to die?" Griffin asked. The guy shook his head and Griffin's turn cold again.

"Continue" He ordered the men began to hit the guy  again. This time his scream was low, the pain was too much. Soon, Griffin asked them to stop again.

"Do you wish to die?" Griffin asked the guy laying lifelessly.

"Yes" he managed to answered.

"Good" Griffin muttered.

A chubby woman dressed in a military attire saw the scene through the barricade and frowned.

"What the hell?!" She exclaimed earning their attention. Griffin raised a brow at her. She knows what that look means. Don't fuck with me.

"Griffin, you have a visitor" She kept her voice calm.
___

Stepping into the small room, Griffin saw the woman behind the transparent huge glass. A light laugh left his lips as he looks at her again.

"It's been two fucking years" He growled.

Hannah took a deep breath, her heart ache seeing her son is still in this shit.

"Griffin, let's..."

"I'm outta here" He said turning to leave.

"Just wait can you just hear me out?! Just for a moment" Hannah plead.

"No woman. You said the next time I'll see you I'll be out of this four walls. But what? Are you here to say hi like you always do?! If you don't get me out, I promise to make your life miserable" He mumbled.

"I'm trying okay. I and your father is working up on something.."

"That asshole is not my father. I'm here because he fucked up!!!" He roared.

"Can you please just sit.. Please Grif" She pleaded, her eyes tearing up.

Griffin finally obeyed and sat before her, resting his back on his chair. "So. What is the wonderful news you wanna tell me. That you've find a way to bring down Diego?"

The atmosphere turn awkward as Hannah didn't know what to say

"Cus obviously that motherfucker is still glooming. I remembered the last time you came here woman. You made a promise you'll bring him down so what... Answer me why is Diego still on my fucking seat"

"I don't know what to do okay.. I've tried every means I can. I made Old Mavis sick and get into his head just to make Diego marry a girl I prepared for him but Instead he married someone else. I've tried bringing him down but it seems impossible.."

"You're doing it in the wrong way.. what about his weakness?" Griffin asked raising his brow.

"I've done that to but still the same result"

"You're targeting the wrong person" His word made Hannah frowned. Who else could be Diego's weakness except Candy.

"Try taking a strike on another angle woman. You need to be brutal leaving him broken" Griffin smirked but the woman was quiet..

"Ha.. you're such a slow wit woman" Griffin scoffed. He leaned close. "Years ago, I found out someone's secret.
____

18 years old Griffin stepped into a room, his eyes scanning the whole place in search for something. A file settled on the couch caught his attention. Taking it, he stared at it for a while.

"Maybe this asshole is going to have Diego's secret" His eyes flickered with excitement as he drew out this file. His smile dropped seeing the content.

"Sickle cell anemia?" He mused but then the door opened revealing young Jameson.