Chapter 61: Friend

"You've got to be kidding me" Candy mumbled after hearing the shit Mr. Henry had said to Diego over the phone.

"You're his father's closest friend, why are you doing this? What the hell do you want from him?" Candy asked gritting her teeth.

"I'm just going to teach him a lesson for looking down on me. Something his father dares not to. I'll either kill you or his best friend. That way he'll learn" Mr. Henry spoke leaning close.

"Let Jameson go!" Jackie's voice sounded beside Candy.

"Oh, you're awake" Henry smirked. Jackie had actually passed out in fear and had woke hearing Mr. Henry planning to hurt either Jameson.

"Jameson did nothing to you beside, he really need help. He fucking bleeding!" Jackie face contorted in fear. Candy eyes widened.

"Then I should kill your sister" Mr. Henry asked. Jackie shifted her gaze to Candy and bit down her lips.

"You shouldn't have come" Jackie muttered.

"I can't just leave you here with this asshole" Candy said, then got hit on the face by Mr. Henry.

"You really do love running your mouth don't you? Is it because you're married to Diego, you think he cares about you?" Mr. Henry chuckled mocking Candy. "That bastard doesn't care about anyone"

Candy clinched her fist behind, her anger surging in as she turn her gaze to the man.

"Just watch, he'll choose his dear friend instead of you and when that happens. Those men behind you are going to fuck you so hard to death" He muttered.

"You've got to be kidding me" Jackie muttered.
____

Covered in blood, Jameson forced his eyes open, his head spun from the intense pain coming from his head. He had been passing out after a while of waking up.

With shaky breath, he tried to know his sorroundings.

"He is awake" He heard a male voice. His blurry vision made him wonder if he'll pass out again. Light footsteps could be heard approaching him.

"Hello James"

The familiar voice of Hannah made Jameson clinched his fist. She was behind it.

Medince!! He badly needed those. Is he going to die like this? He was still wondering why he was still alive up to this moment, he's sure he had lost a lot of blood.

"Without your sickness you would have escaped" Hannah's voice made the blood in Jameson's face dried up.

He forced his head up in shock, staring at the woman who smirked down at him.

"Y..ou knew?" His words came out hard and weak.

"Are you so surprise? I can't believe you kept this away for so long and no one noticed. Even your own sister and dear friend" Hannah scoffed, folding her arms.

Jameson tried to control his breath, he was losing his conciousness again.

"What of Jackie?" He asked.

"Your little sweetheart will be raped to death with her dear sister Candy in seven minutes  and if Diego doesn't rescue them. Same thing apllies to you. If Diego doesn't come here to take you, I'll send my men back in here to butcher you into pieces"

Fuck! Jameson screamed inwardly. Hannah is so cruel!

"Adios" Hannah spoke and then left the place. She knew Jameson is going to die either way. He was bleeding and part of her knew Diego was going to choose Candy instead of Jameson.

As soon as the door closed, Jameson was left alone with his thought. He swore to protect Diego and fight by his side but instead he became a burden for him.

His mind drifted to how he met Diego...
____

Eleven years old Jameson writing down some poet as he has a cute smile on his face. This is what he loves doing during his leisure time.

A ball of paper hit Jameson's head making him paused. A group of boys laughed mockingly at him.

Yeah.. he gets bullied literally every single day. He was the youngest in the class so they all look down at him. Sometimes he get home, hiding his bruises from his parents and sister not to get them worried.

Jameson mind wondered to the boy Poisoned at the hospital. He was in coma for one and half years.. he didn't skip any day from checking up on him.. since he goes to the hospital after school to meet his mother first before going home.

He felt like the little boy needs company since he barely see anyone visiting him.

He had once snuck into the boys ward, introducing himself and telling him story but was caught by the middle aged man (butler) who had bought the boy here.

Jameson didn't even wait to hear what the man has to say and ran out of the ward.

Days pass by and finally he heard a great news.. the boy woke up but.. ever since then, he never set his eyes on him again.

A teacher stepped into the class room, waking Jameson up from his deep thought. The noise in the class immediately went down.

"Hello class, we have a new student who got transfered from another school.. come on in" The teacher said and a figure stepped in.

Jameson eyes widened.. the boy from the hospital?!! He was now tall, handsome, fitted but cold. The young girls in the class giggled at his beauty. Diego was thirteen, he was two years older than Jameson.

He is here... He is truly here!!

"Introduce yourself sweetie" The teacher spoke.

Jameson saw the displeasing look on his face on how the teacher had addressed him.

"I'm Diego" He introduced shortly. The teacher was expecting more from him but nothing came.

'Diego, that's his name' Jameson thought smiling from his seat. The teacher gave Diego the permission to sit, and Diego walked towards the empty seat beside Jameson.

Jameson smile dropped, right.. he won't even recognize him.

When the class start, Diego didn't write anything and just watch. Thinking he was in need of a pen, Jameson drew out his extra pen from his bag and offered it to Diego.

"You can use this to write" He said with a smile but Diego only stared at him coldly with his arms folded.

"Mind your fucking business" Diego cursed coldly, and Jameson blinked severally.

The group of boys that bullies Jameson saw the scene and laughed mockingly.

Diego immediately shot a glare at the boys. They all kept quiet at once.

"Assholes" He cursed at them too and they all swallowed.

Meanwhile, Jameson gave off a secret smile. At least Diego isn't like one of those bullies. He then consider of making friend with Diego bit by bit.

But.. Jameson didn't get the chance to. It's either Diego yelled at him or snub him whenever he tries to get close.

On one fateful day, when Jameson was getting bullied after school. The boys was too violent this time around. He was bleeding but they weren't stopping.

Diego who was passing by saw the scene. He decided to ignore it and began to walk away but he stopped after a few steps. His mind drifted into a thought and he clinched his jaw, looking back.

"Please stop, you're going to kill me" Jameson cried out.

"The girl I had a crush on said she likes you? You should just die!" The one who seems to be their leader scream as they continue beating Jameson up.

"Hey" A cold but calm voice sounded behind them and they all stopped to look who was interrupting them. Jameson also forced his head up when he heard the familiar voice.

It was Diego.