Chapter 91: Bracelet

Candy gasped waking up from her sleep. It was like a strange feeling that suddenly surge through her. Diego? Her thought remind her and chest tighten.

She sat up, her movement waking Yazmine sleeping beside her up.

"Candy" Her hoarse voice sounded. "You're okay?" She asked.

Candy turned to her and swallowed. "Yaz.. I.." she paused but her lips.

"It's nothing" Candy said. "I just need to go to the restroom"

Yazmine watch her stood and head towards the restroom. She sighed worriedly. Candy should be so happy and cheerful because she finally got what she wanted.. but..

The person she need, is not right here with her..

"When is Mr. President coming back?" Yazmine gaze went to the window. "I hope they are okay"

Minutes later, Candy came out drying her wet hair with a clean towel. She slowly sat beside Yazmine, her look was unreadable.

"You know what condition you are in right now. You shouldn't get yourself worried. It'll only hurt you and your child..."

"Yaz" Candy called causing Yazmine to stop talking. "He'll come back right? I just don't feel good"

Yazmine closed her eyes and open them again. "Let's watch a movie. That should take your mind away from him at least"

Candy didn't argue and just nodded.
___

(MOSCOW)

In a dark room sat Jameson. His face paled and wounded. He wasn't putting on any shirt revealing the wounds he got from the battle.

The door opened and a military man stepped in with another following.

"He haven't spoken a word ever since we bought him here" The one behind spoke.

"Hm.. is that so?" The one in front said drawing out a seat and sat before him. He seems to be in an higher rank. His face was hard as stone.

"Tell us why you made a terrorist attack?"

Silence. Jameson didn't budge. The man sighed, looking up at his minior.

"Where's his information?" He asked.

Soon, a file was bought before him and he went through it with focus.

"Jameson Carter? Diego Gonzalez's assistant?" The man frowned. "Leave us" The man said to his minior and watch him leave.

Returning his gaze to Jameson the man lean close.

"My name is Noah and the Diego Gonzalez I know is not a terrorist"

Jameson slowly raised his gaze towards the man. His expression unreadable. One could see the dry tears on his face.. He was injected when he tried to resist the military causing him to pass out.. he had been like this ever since he woke up.

"What happened? Tell me everything.. and I'll help you out" Noah asked in a gentle voice surprising Jameson.

Jameson swallowed.. "The building that collapsed. Those bodies you found.. can I see them?" He finally spoke.

"Sure.. I'll find a way. So tell me everything and your plan"

"I can't right now. Not until I figure out what is really going on.. but we are not terrorist"

Noah nodded understanding Jameson. He didn't expect to know everything right away.

"After you see the bodies. We'll send you back to your country. But you'll still be in jail with your friends. I'll try finding evidence to get you out..."