Chapter 62: Friend (2)

"Let him go" Diego demanded, his gaze cold.

"Haha, funny. You're the cold new dude in school right. Better mind your business.."

"This is my business, now let him go" Diego spoke again, his voice colder than before.

The one who seems to be the leader walked towards Diego and smirked.

"Would you like to join him?" He asked.

"I'm afraid your bones won't be intact if I do. Now leave with your crew while I'm being nice" Diego stated and the boy scoffed. He tried punching Diego but that turned out to be his wildest mistake.

Diego twisted his arm and flung him to the floor. Dropping his bag, he stepped on the boy's shoulder and pulled his arm hard, dislocating his joint.

The boy's scream rented the area. Letting him go, Diego faced the others, they were all shaking in fear.

"Boo!!!" Diego exclaimed and the other boys scurried away. Even the one with broken shoulder also stood and left in tears.

Diego turn his gaze to Jameson who tried to stand. He ignored and began to leave but Jameson called after him.

"Wait!"

Diego rolled his eyes and continues walking while Jameson limped as fast as he could. Getting to him, Jameson's held his shirt.

"Hey, thanks for saving me back there"

Diego looked down at him, and saw the smile on Jameson's face even with his injury.

"Fuck off" He stated but Jameson smile widened.

"I don't think I can, until I repay you" Jameson said. "With my life" He added and Diego frowned.
_____

Back in the dark room, Jameson clinched his fist recalling those memories, maybe Diego was right calling him weak. He had promised to fight for him but right now, he is a burden.

Determination burned in Jameson's gaze as he muttered.

"I need to get out of here" he mumbled. There's always a small covered knife in his sock. To get it, he needs to disconnect himself with the chair he was tied into.

The only way is to fall backward. Closing his eyes, he let himself fall.
____

Meanwhile, Candy sighed deeply.

"Ha, where is your daughter Venessa?" She asked Mr. Henry who checked his wrist watch.

"One minute left. You must be scared, Candy"

"I asked you a question" Candy rolled her eyes.

"Hmm, my daughter is getting prepared to get married to someone way better than Diego"

"Your eyes screams lies. You badly want your daughter with Diego. But your daughter ruined your plans" Candy said.

"Tssk.. what was she doing on her wedding?" Jackie asked shaking her head.

"She was fucking some dude, can you believe that?" Candy answered and they both chuckled.

"Shut up" Mr. Henry said and stood, walking close to Candy.

"I wonder how badly she was moaning when the priest was asking I and my husband to say our vow"

"Haha! She must be screaming 'Yes I do!' on the bed" Jackie replied and they both laughed again angering the man before them.

Drawing out his gun, Mr. Henry swiftly pointed it to Candy's head.

"One more word and I'll blow your head off. 30 seconds left" He growled.

"Pin" Candy said, making the man frowned.

"20 seconds le.." Before he could finish, Candy surprised him by snatching the gun away from him. She swiftly went behind him and wrapped her arm around his neck, pointing the gun Mr. Henry's head.

The other three men in the room also pointed their guns to Candy.

"Tell them to drop their weapon or I'll blow your fucking head off" Candy warned, knowing how much Mr. Henry cherishes his life.

Mr. Henry gave one of the men a look. The man immediately move towards Jackie, pointing a gun to her head.

"I die, your sister dies too" Mr. Henry smirked but Candy pressure the gun tip on his head.

"I ain't joking here" Candy said. She look around, hoping something would happen.

"Me niether" Mr. Henry muttered and her hand tighten around his neck. "I know what you re trying to do Candy. You want to create time for your husband"

After his word, he hit Candy on her waist using his elbow. Hearing her grunt he grab the hand holding the gun and hit her again.

Trying to taking the gun, Candy didn't allow him. He tried to hit her again but she block it. Swinging him, she pinned his head on the table and return the gun to his head.

"Watch it man.. I'm close to lose myself entirely" She warned.

The door was suddenly burst down and a figure stepped in. Candy frowned seeing a pinked haired lady, having large gun on her shoulder.

Seeing the scene, she spat out the gum in her mouth and sighed.

"Fuck" she cursed, her gaze moving towards Candy.

"You must be the devil's bride" She said.

Candy immediately knew, she was sent by Diego.

"Who are..." Before Candy could finish her question, the lady shot the men in the room. Mr. Henry's eyes widened.

"I'm Phoenix Fury, Diego's Bitch number one"
____

Two men walked into the room where Jameson was been kept. To their dismay, Jameson was not in the room.

"Oh shit!" They cursed at the same time storming out of the place.

Jameson would have fallen if it wasn't for the wall support. He was using the remaining strength left in him. The place was pretty tricky but soon, he was able to find light at the end of the dark alley.

When he got out, he lost his balance after walking a distance, he fell to the floor.

"Oh Gawd" His eyes shut but then heard some footsteps approaching him.. was he Caught?

One of the men appeared and growled.

"Where do you think you're..."

Blood splash as a knife dive into his throat. He went down to the floor revealing the person behind.

Jameson's eyes met with a familiar cold gaze. For a moment, he thought he was hallucinating but he wasn't. He actually came for him.

"Diego?" His word came out hard. He saw the anger in Diego's eyes like he was about to go beserk.

Some men came out of the alley too and halt at the devil's presence.

"Oh shit, he's here" one of them mumbled.

"I was thinking he won't show up.. fuck.. are we to face him?" Another muttered. The saw one of their own on the floor and swallowed in fear.

Diego raised his cold gaze to the men. His blood was boiling like never before. Crouching down before Jameson, he observe his situation.

"Apart from the bleeding, something else is wrong with you, Jameson" Diego clinched his jaw and a tear fell off Jameson's eyes.

"I'm sorry" Jameson mumbled, shifting his gaze back to the ground.

Standing up he face the men again, Diego tilted his head on both sides, then pulled out his two guns. His gaze alone, made the men knew they were all screwed!!!!

"None of you assholes are leaving this place alive" Diego said to them.