Chapter 85: Don

Pregnant? Did she hear the maid right and it was just her imagination.

"What did you just say?" She slowly stood, her face still paled.

"You're pregnant ma'am. I can tell it's a week. I'm really good at knowing these stuff. Congratulations ma'am"

Candy forgot how to use her mouth for a moment. Her face remain paled. The maid got worried.

"Ma'am are you okay?" The maid inquired.

"You aren't kidding right?!" Candy exclaimed, her face brightening up. Happiness surging through her system.

"No ma'am. You are" The woman smiled. It's good to see her smile.

"Oh God!" Candy eyes teared up as palm her lips. This is so unbelievable and unexpected. "I guess I'll have to confirm it from the hospital first"

The maid nodded. "Yeah, you should see a doctor"

Candy nodded but felt light headed again, this time worse than before. Before she knew it, she was falling a darkness blinded her.
___

"She is fine, it's just one of the signs"

Candy heard the voice of the doctor as she slowly drift out of her sleep. Yazmine and Jackie saw this and immediately ran to her.

"Hey" Yazmine smiled so brightly while Jackie palmed her lips.

What's with the happy atmosphere?..

"Candy you're pregnant" Yazmine answered her unspoken question. This bought a large smile on Candy's face.

"I know.. I'm so fucking happy" Candy sobbed lightly.

"I'm going to be an aunt. I knew this will be possible!" Jackie exclaimed.

"Miss.. Candy" The doctor called gaining the attention of the trio. "You fainted due to your stress these days. If there's something really bothering you, you should try not to let it affect you. Take a good rest" He informed and left.

"This is call for a celebration" Yazmine squealed.

"When are you going to tell Mr. President? He'll be so happy" Jackie said.

"Hm, but not yet" Candy said and Yazmine nodded. Candy want him to focus on the mission without adding any emotional or mental stress that would distract him.

"This is such a critical time. Candy's pregnancy should be kept a secret" Yazmine understood. "I'll talk to the doctor and keep an eye on him"

"President men has been all around the place. Griffin must be a tough opponent" Jackie muttered.

Candy drew out her phone and made a call with Diego.
___

Diego who was still on a plane picked up immediately. A smile on his face.

"I was expecting your call wife. Don't tell me you're just waking up" He spoke in his deep voice.

"Hm, sorry my call is coming late. I'm just missing you already" He heard her mumbled, he badly wish to turn back and go to her.

"I love you" He answered, knowing that would make her smile.

"I love you too. Well handsome, I got a good news for you" She said. Diego could hear the excitement on her voice making him so curious.

"What is it?" He inquired.

"I'll tell you when you come home" She said.

"Wife, you're making my hair stand with curiosity. Please love, tell me"

"Nah, come back home after your mission. You really have to come back to hear it"

He could sense she was trying her best not to spill out the news. Maybe it's best he didn't force her.